Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hmmm....this is my 1st blog in blogspot..y?cuz acc 2 jac,frendster's blog is damn LAME.so i decided 2 change 2 xanga...AFTER i did everythn,she told me tt xanga cant link...n FINALLY i created dis!!!all thanx 2 jac,considerin da fact tt im a com-idiot...noein nuts bout it...luckily my dear fren jac is GUD in it.thanx a lot babe!!! for my previous blog,check it out fr
www.xanga.com/sHoPaHoLiC_tO_bE

today...is da 1st day col resumes...kinda lookin forward to it WHEN i think bout da funs n my fwenz....but im dreaded to go bac col when i think bout d results im gonna get bac today n da stress im gonna go tru again...

NERDIN LIFESTYLE!!!!

enjoyed durin LAN class s usual...chattin al v want w'out worryin beeing bomb by lecturer..i mean its juz LAN ryte?who gif a friggin damn bout LAN?oh btw,i got a B for my LAN..not bad ryte?i mean is LAN a sub whic i DIN study AT AL!!! (",)' da stupid mr tong wuz braggin bout how 'devoted' n 'passionate' he is in futbal,sayin he watch futtie since 1960s n he can challenge us,claimin tt he noes ALL da futbal players...
yearite...if u noe ALL of them,den i ll b CRISTIANO RONALDO'S wife man.big bragger!!

den its time 2 worry...thousands of butterflies flutterin in my stomach!!!y?cuz its physics? da paper whic i left DAMN alot of blank!!!!but SURPRISINLY i got an A.. i mean A for physics is so unexpected considerin da fact tt how muc i hated physics n i SUCK in it.however,it wuz rather disappointin for my chem n bio...both B's..gotta say buhbye to pharmacist.luckily,i stil get an A for math or else i can reli jump down fr klcc edi...cuz math is alwiz my strong sub...

final results for report card
~phy A18
~math A18
~ bio B15 =(
~chem B 14 (suck ryte?)
~ eng??? miss ng wuz absent today...hopefully i can get an A...

sigh...muz work harder next common test...start nerdin 24/7....any ideas wat can motivate me?

i wuz freakin tired d whole day in col....y?smart ppl like me woke up at 3 in d mornin to watch portugal vs angola...siao ryte?dunno wat's up wit me yesterday...but i wuz juz semangat to catch a glance of my hubby cristiano ronaldo playin n their spectecular performance in EURO 2004.



however,da score wuz quite disappointin

portugal 1 - 0 angola

missed d jap bs aus match juz now...wuz bz creatin dis blog...when i DUN watch,d match turned out to be DARN interestin wit aus defeated jap 3-1 fr a goal down...it shud b an interestin match...sad to say i missed it..only watched 4 like say 10 mins?

tt's all for now...or else my ears r gonna b flooded by my parents saliva...dunno wuzzup wit em these days...they juz seem to hv prob wit WAT COLOUR I PAINTED ON MY NAILS...expect me 2 paint sum dull,light colour?

HELLO?IM TURNIN 18 DIS YEAR FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

more complaints n further details next time...gtg real soon or else im gonna b suc a
DEAD DUCK!!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home