Monday, January 29, 2007

farewell @ amansuria clubhse on the 26th january 2007

BEWARE ppl!!!this is gonna be a damn long picture post about my farewell last friday held in amansuria clubhse.
the farewell party wuz good,
besides the fact that i wuz pushed down da pool by jac TWICE.
thank god im wearing black or else,al my fats would b visible!!!!
bas is being such a sweetheart for surprisin me,by turnin up in the party.
i shud hv known when he told me he cant come cuz he surprised me before last time.
but it just didnt came across my mind cuz jules and kirks actually helped him,and made it sound as if he really cant come. *thanx jules and kirks!!!*
i wanna thank those who turned up too.=P really appreciate it.
sorry ya if i bore u guys.
i admit that i suck in bringin all my frens together,leaving diff groups to be formed.hope u guys enjoyed ur nite too.

i am glad that u ppl turn up and meet up the last time before i leave.
apart from that,i received a couple of gifts from my frens too!!!!!!


thanx ling,yinz and su for the red scarf!!!! *its NICEEEEE!!!!!gorgeous!!!!*
thanx peixia for my nametag and the CARD!! * the card meant a WHOLE LOT to me!!!!!!!*
thanx dennis for the chocs and sweet!!!!!!!!!! *its sweeeettttttt*
thanx serena for the PINK photo album!!!!! *can keep all my camwhore artwork in it!!*
thanx qi,kokjoo,jeff,lyn,nel for the PINK bag!!! * i needed a baggg.=P*
thanx joanna for all the red earth make up!!!! * i lurve EVERY SINGLE piece of them babe!!!*



ok.now i shall let the pics to do the talkinggggg....

my bestest G6pals:johan,serena,wenfei and sookyen.



qi,me and kokjoo.





chung kai,my shopping partner and i.


DUrians:kaixian,jane,nel,jac,jeff,me and den(da only non DUrian)



ppl i lurve and gonna miss heaps when im there:jules,peixia,yinz,ling,su
*bas and kirks werent ere yet*


eujin,chungkai,me,joanna,uwen and kayi!!!


taylorians:denise,johan,sookyen,me,wenfei and serena.


i wuz thrown down da pool TWICE by jac!!!


who's d bad photographer who made me look so obese.1st shot after i was up from the pool.
it was really nice of my mum to go home to get me new clothes to change cuz she wuz afraid that i would catch cold.thanx mum!!!
after changing,i continued to camwhore with more and more ppl!!!!!!!
cant blame me,im adeline.


peixia and i with my horrigible hairr...


kirks and i.*he's implementing that im shortER then him.@_@*


my BALI babes:uwen,kayi and joanna.



they are such a hot couple rite????lol.


jules(another tall dude) and i.


when bas and jules were stil sane.


spontaneous shot of kai,jane,me and jac.


this pic wuz perfect til eujin joined last min.now it seemed out of place but i stil lurve it!!!!*bas,jules,kirks,me,eujin*


candid of kirks and i.i find it cute.=PP


bas is so damn freakin TALLLLL!!!!!!


i look like crap but kirks looks cute ere. *kirks,peixia,me,kayi*


me and the 2 luvbirds:den and jeff. *they make good potato grattings!!!*


jules the lucky one with peixia,yinz,ling and me.


eujin and i.*notice that patch of water?i hugged him once i wuz out from the pool=P*


dennis and i *her body is so super tonned!!!*


johan and i

phewwwww!!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!!i get to upload all the pics in the party.stil lacking those from kirks,eujin and su's camera.
another post about the after party and the sleepover in my place will be up SOON!!!!
p/s: i freakin miss those ppl who crashed my place like MAD already.lurve u guysss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home