Tuesday, March 20, 2007

im supposed to f*cking do my revision for my QMA quiz now.
im supposed to da my freakingggg micro hw now.

but
,

im DARN fed up with my textbooks/lecture notes/tute hw.

seriously,

every single damn subject is KILLIN ME!!!!!

finance,TONNES of reading to do,and i have a quiz on MONDAY. *wonderful*
QMA,i thought i freaking understand but i cant f*cking answer my questions for tute hw,and i have on9 quiz.
*double wonderful.wtf?im gonna see my lecturer tmr.*
accounting,boring AND confusing as well.
microecons,probably the ONLY subject i understand the most.


how now brown cow??????


now i take a freaking break from my tedious-but-farking-hard-till-can-kill work.


im going to the library on thursday and friday(thou i have no class) TO BE A NERD.
yes,I WANNA BE A NERD/FREAK!!!
i did rather be one then flunking any sub.
i wan AT LEAST a distinction!!!!


my goal is to get into a cadetship/traineeship/vacation work with the big 4 acct firms THIS YEAR!!!


i have a few more cool social events coming up in april!!!!!
before that,im gonna be a FULL TIME NERD by going to nerd in library on thurs and fri.
so that,i wun feel guilty for attending the comsoc cruise party and mso party.
i have found myself a partner to study with me too.



ok,

feeling much better now after my rantings in my blog.
that's the whole point of having a blog.
place to destress.

also,

im gonna create a livejournal account after my finance quiz to post private entry to be viewed by my close frens.

i will still blog here,but the more private ones is going to be locked in my livejournal blog..

~ciaoZ~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home