Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my com IS FINALLY bac in action..had no idea wat d hell happened to my stupid com...n its all my fault cuz i WUZ SO HAPPEN to be d last who used it...wtv man..at least i can continue bloggin again...i noe bloggin is actually a waste of time...but heck im addicted to it...thanx to my tedious hols 2 weeks ago...thou hols were borin...however...

I STIL MISS MY HOLS LIKE SHITS!!!!!

its not like i hate col but col wud b DARN FUN if i dun hv d same daily routine everyday...class commences at 8!!!hell yea 8 in d mornin!!!finish at 3 everyday except tues n thurs...tt's y I LUV TUESDAY N WEDNESDAY!!! damn....besides tt,all d lecturers r like BULLET TRAIN rushin syllabus like rushin 2 meet tom cruise(tt's if he EVER comes 2 mal which i seriously doubt so!), teachin like d china's maglev train....(it's now d fastest train in d world...chinese FINALLY BEAT d japs in technology..weehee...) my brain aint no spounge..i CANT absorb stuffs wit d rate they r goin...ok...mayb is cuz i hv no mood to pay 100% attn in class lately ( felt kinda guilty..cuz i paid more den 15k for d fees!) n wit d world cup fever n bein a futtie fan i woke up to catch up some of d matches like d portugal vs angola,eng vs trinidad,eng vs sweden,germany vs poland...wit ONLY 4 hours or less of sleep...do u expect me 2 pay FUL attn in class? DUN NO RYTE? mayb tt explains my sesatness in class... t('-')t

n yea i told myself to start study like since mon n its edi wed n i stil hvin erm SUM delayed hw...so...im only gonna start next week!! I PROMISE!! (hopefully) considerin d fact tt my results dropped in midyear...esp bio n chem,da2 markin sub which DEFINITELY need brushin up... being kiasu BUT NOT NERD,i muz put in al my heart n souls in my studies ONLY NEXT WEEK..haha...its gud ok?i planned 2 start after world cup BUT i doubt i hv enuf time....

* time n tide waits for no man*
*procrastination is da thief of time*

so i SHALL PROCRASTINATE NO MORE!!!

slept for 3 hours dis afternoon!!! when i actually planned 2 sleep only 1 n a half hours s i NEED to head to da gym wit d amount of food i've been piggin truout d day!!!
- curry mee ( its alwiz fattenin ryte?)
-mcflurry ( pregnant woman accordin 2 serena,cant help it.craved 4 it since sun)
- a quarter of hash brown (hey its FREE!!)
-1 small bite of ritter sports ( im famous s a CHOCAHOLIC!!!)

these food r SO TOTALLY gonna add inches of fats in my tummy...plus i DID NOT EXERCISE due to d rain,makin it suc a NICE weather to hybernate n i wuz damn sleepy cuz i woke up 2 watch d eng match...but silly me i watched ONLY d 1st half..y?cuz durin half time break.i told myself *im gonna sleep for half an hour n watch d last 30mins* ended up i slept til mornin.wth?thr r 3 goals in d 2nd half.n i MISSED all of them....sad ryte?due to my sleepiness...

thou i support eng ,but i dun think eng is gonna win...wit d way they r playin...like wat gerrald said unless they improved overnite or else eng cant win.which i think its DARN TRU!!! i ll either support portugal ( cristiano ronaldo), argentina ( gabriel heinze) or germany ( klose) if eng lost which i think they r goin to.i wanna upload more hot pics of my hubby cristiano ronaldo but blogspot take DAMN LONG to upload pics,...try when im free next time.

i wan my ipod nano!!!!! i wan my ipod nano!!!!! i wan my ipod nano!!!!!!! i wan my ipod nano!!!!!
how on earth i can persuade my dad to get me my ipod nano w'out my mum's objection!!!

I WAN MY IPOD NANO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home