Monday, January 29, 2007

stuck with my packinggggggg.......

packing seriously suck to the MAXXXXX!!!!!!
or a least it sucks when u hv sooooo many things to be stuffed into a few miserable,pathetically small luggage.
it took me damn hard 2 squeez in 7 bags,3 heels and asport shoes into a box.
and i hv 2 more bags,1 more heel,2 more flats.
save me please some ppl.
and i hv reached the 30 kg limit (or exceeded).
i still hv clothes 2 stuff in,rice cooker,and my accesories,my saline.
how now brown cow??????

i seriously dun get it.
so limited clothes,yet reaches the limit so fast.

I NEED HELP WITH MY PACKING!!!

i need 2 bring all my stuffs,dun ask me 2 choose the bags or heels i lurve most.
i wan all to be transported to aussie with me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home