Friday, March 23, 2007

UNSW ROCKSSSS!!!!!!

ok.the title is pretty random.

but wtv.

my uni rocks mainly is cuz
  • their internet connection here is god damn good compared to mine back home.
  • and also,i lurve their library.at least it makes me study. *this makes me sound like a FREAKO NERD!!!*
  • they have nice coffee!!!!!!!! * yeap.i had a mocha again this morning!! so yummy...*

ok.im crapping shit here,in the UNSW comlab.

just did my 2nd attempt for QMA quiz.
basically,i have this online quiz for QMA which carries 2% in my finals.
i know 2% seems little,but heck,every mark counts kay? *why on earth am i sounding like a G-E-E-K!!!!*

BAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got 9/10.

yes,i know its quite ok.
but.im stil unhappy/unsatisfy.
cuz there are ppl who got 10/10.

one more freakingggg question to get perfect score.

geeeshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh huh,

i AM kiasu. *sue me for that*
i wanna be the cream of the cake when it comes to results.(or maybe some other things too)

i mean.its not that hard.
thou 99.99% of the people i know/dunno hate QMA,
i am da 0.01% who doesnt hate QMA.
i like it when i finally understand.\
compare with finance,finance is stil topping my most hatable sub list.
yes,im stil disliking finance now.
esp with me having the god damn quiz next week.
which it takes me like FOREVER to memorize the important points.
need to nerd more when i get home.

i shall online,blog,check my email now,so i wont touch my laptop back home.
no point anyway since da connection is BADDD!!!!!!
it takes like a gazillion years to load a page.
and msn keeps loggin in and out by itself.
seriously.wat's wrong with the connection????

time flies,its already week four now.
which means i have started uni for a month!!!!
and mid session is coming up pretty soon,after easter break i think.
im gonna keep my uni work in pace now,so i can go for the comsoc cruise a day before goodfriday.and also MSO is organizing an annual MSO party during easter break.

i wanna enjoy my uni life to the fullest,aka attend ALOT of social events.
and of course,it must not be on the expense of my studies.
i WILL/PROMISE that i will balance up my time between my studies and fun.
i can be a NERD when i want to.....
i can party hard too when its time to have fun....

all uni work and no party makes adeline a dull/depressed teen.

wtf?
i think my crapping skills is increasing damn fast.

and i wanna thanx my new fren,andy for burning prison break s2 episode 15-19 for me.
im gonna get my episode 20 next week!!!!! *woohoooooo!!!*

wentworth miller is just sooooooooo haawwwtttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i find prison break is getting kinda draggy.
me still likey thou!!!!!

gonna be a nerd this weekend.finance weekend for me.
but im gonna take a break by going the the MSO lunch trip to sydney fishmarket for good seafood!!!!!
u guys have no idea how much i misssss seafood!!!!!!
especially my fav crab and bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s :

~ im gonna update my links next week.whoever who wans me to link them,just leave me a msg with ur link at the tagbox.
~ and jane,i want ur livejournal url.

i wanna go home now.darn tired.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home