Wednesday, October 03, 2007

microwave is my new best friend


its actually a good sign that i am blogging more frequent now.
it means that i have been studying and i am blogging to take a break!!!
after 8424927429374923 attempts of becoming a nerd,i am finally back on the right track and hopefully i would stay as a full time nerd until finals is over.

i was organizing my diary just now and i realised that finals is not that far away from now.
its week 10 now and my finals is in 5 weeks time and my course ends in 4 weeks.
OMG,my first year of uni is coming to an end!!!!


ANYWAYS,

weather was extremely hot today,such a perfect weather to head to the beach.
and no,i didn't end up going to coogee cuz i spent an hour and a half tidying my room.
its so neat and clean now!!!
might snap a photo when i feel like it.=)



i like it here where i could wear anything i want to uni without people staring @ u as if u are from pluto just cuz u are wearing shorts and thongs to uni.
because that's how EVERYONE dressed up.
i remember there was once where i wore thongs to college last year,and my math lecturer asked me why am i wearing slippers when i dressed up so nicely.=.=
btw,when i start posting up what i wear daily,which means i really like my outfit.=)


my title says it all.
microwave is the best!!!
my dinner consist of microwaved food besides the lettuce.


microwaved hot and spicy beans,microwaved garlic bread,microwaved egg,microwaved corn.

i was too lazy to cook,thus microwave it was.
and the garlic bread and the spicy beans were actually pretty yummy!!!


and i had LOW FAT yogurt with fresh strawberries as dessert!!!

although my dinner was really instant-ish,i reckon it was pretty scrumptious for a weekday dinner and it doesnt take much time to prepare!!!

i don't know what's wrong with me today as i felt hungry faster than usual.
i wonder is it cuz i woke up earlier and slept less than 8 hours.
i once read this article that if u have insufficient sleep,your body is going to release this hormone which stimulates ( i don't think its the right word but yea) your hunger pangs.


i think that's about it.
starting my training @ my new work place tmr!!


ps: check my friend's blog *click* out!!!
met her @ aivy's party and i swear that she is the BEST COOK ever!!!
she makes the PRETTIEST and YUMMIEST cake ever!!!
i actually spent more than half an hour looking @ all her recipes!!!!

laterS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home