Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a VERY happy belated birthday post!!!

my apologies to my DEAR SEBASTIAN CHUAN-JEN SHII,whom birthday was last wednesday.
i am soooo sorry darling that i forgotten to dedicate a post in conjunction to your birthday,but i am sure u understand right that i was having exams last week and i was a tad busy!!!
well,better late than none.here is ur belated birthday post.


this picture is PRICELESS!! ultra hot.LOL.

HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!

you are FINALLY LEGAL to DRINK (though u probably drank since u were 13?) and CLUB!
you can finally dump all your fake IDs away!!!



thanks for being there for me when i need you.
thanks for lending me a crying shoulder whenever i am sad / emo.
thanks for the calls ( which i dont get anymore =( ) whenever i need someone to talk to.
thanks for cracking me up with your endless spontaneous jokes whenever i am down.


* i know u were freaked out that night when peixia and i were super hyper and were laughing non-stop,not to forget forcing ju and u to camwhore with me too!!! =)*

i miss your jokes,your LAME-ness (thou i could still feel them online.LOL).
i miss those long ass telephone calls whenever i am emo.
i miss ANNOYING you!
i miss forcing you to camwhore with me!! (bahaha)
and yes,i DO miss you!!!
and,THANKS so much for visiting sydney when i am back to malaysia!



4 years of friendship and i am still counting!!!



*extremely retarded looking us*

may all your dreams come true!!!
and all the best for your diploma (dont flunk any paper so u could get ur arse to UNSW before i graduate!!!)


lots of love,
adeline
xoxo



____________________________________________________________________


i am extremely exhausted!!!!
it has been so since the starting of the week,must be my "fruits diet".
i was SUPPOSED to go on a 3-and-a-half-days-fruits-diet-plan in which i would only eat fruits but nothing else.
it all went well on monday until dinner where nat asked me to accompany her for dinner with dez and i-cant-remember-his-name.
shared some omelet chicken rice with nat and had green milk tea.
yesterday,the diet went well until i was devastated over my midsemester results and had some of my green tea ice cream to de-stress.
today,wasnt much of a fruits diet as i had yogurt for breakkie,banana for brunch, tuna with wholemeal crackers for lunch,12 grains bread,with fruits salad with yogurt again,and LOW FAT soy milk(which tasted so disgusting!).
so much for a "FRUITS DIET" which didnt work out well,but i hope it helped me to lose some fats.
i reckon the lack of protein or maybe carbs is the cause of me feeling fatigue and lethargic.



ANYWAYS,

my midsemester break has officially started!!!!
gonna be a happening one.=)
monday -thursday is gonna revolve around working and studying(YES,i need to STUDY HARD if i wanna ace my finals and not getting owned again,which cuts me bad!)
and weekend is gonna be friend's birthdays and uni events.


i think thats all for now.
my energy level is dropping to below negative level soon.
gonna hit the bed for a bit and get some work done.


BTW,

MSO DANCE PARTY tomorrow @ MARS LOUNGE!!!!
*msg me for tickets*


laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home