Saturday, August 18, 2007

pigging out weeked.

my blog is becoming more and more dead!!!!!
it is SO lacking of updates daily now.
my dear friends,dont worry i am still alive here.=)
to prevent any further procrastination in blogging (wtf) ,i have decided to blog now before heading to slumberland.
also,hopefully,more of the sinful stuffs i ate today are burned before i sleep.

the sinful stuffs i ate is not chocs,nor lollies.
both my cousins brought me out for lunch and dinner respectively today.
my instant noodle was cooked,waiting to be eaten in front of my laptop(as breakkie and lunch) when one of my cousin called.
he was so happened to be around kingsford/randwick and decided to take me out for lunch.
went to this chinese restaurant in kingsford.
the food was pretty good BUT the portions are MASSIVE man.
after 3 of us stuffing down maximum amount of food down out stomach,there were still HEAPS,and i really mean heaps of food were leftover.
and those leftovers are enough to last me for more than a week,or maybe more.
no,i aint exaggerating.


dinner was with another cousin whom i used to live with.
he was planning to have dinner around kingsford,therefore he took me along with his family too.
italian food it was for dinner.
had entree,main course and dessert.
entree was typical garlic bread,greek salad,oysters and baby octupus.
my main course was fettuccine cabonara,entree size.
and the portion was enough to maximize the filling of my stomach's capacity.
had mango sorbet and timtam gelato as dessert.
imagine the TOTAL calories i consumed just during dinner,i think its enough to last for a week!!!


so much for losing weight.
i bet,my jeans are gonna be tight again after today's scrumptious meals!!!

a few pictures taken in the italian restaurant.









havent been photoshopping for quite some time.
but i need to today cuz i was using my camera phone to take,quality was pretty shit today and also i wasnt using any make up and i rkn i looked pretty tired and dead.so yea.
i actually took photo of the food,but i am a tad lazy to upload them all.=/=

MSO dance party last night was AWESOME!!!!
however,not many pictures were taken.
don't ask me why,i am AMAZED myself too.LOL.
wait till i feel like transferring them from my camera and upload it.



btw,both my cousins are around my dad's age in case u guys are wondering.


ANYWAYS,
i am off to bed now as i am SOOOO SLEEPY!!!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home