Monday, August 06, 2007

my hidden talent was discovered just then.

wanna know what my long,undiscovered talent for the past 18 and a half years is????


it





is




-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


COOKING!!!!!



despite being the "princess" whom never cooked a proper meal in her life before (unless u count eggs,instant noodles and fried rice in),my first time stir frying noodles AND chicken turned out to be pretty good.

in fact,i reckon it was DELICIOUS!!!!
there should be extra points for noobie like ME!!!

i cooked sambal(not really sambal,more like some dried prawn with chili) chicken breast with HEAPS of onions,and some steamed broccoli and cauliflower.



maybe it doesnt look that appealing to you,it IS one good stuffs,besides the fact that i am eating CHICKEN BREAST!!
*in case u dont know,i was NEVER a fan of chicken breast..*
i thought it was gonna taste mediocre before i cooked,but after i tasted,
i must say that i am SO PROUD of myself.wtf


here is another prove of my hidden talent!!!!




stir fried thin egg noodles with egg and luncheon meat.
it was YUMMY!!!!!
wayyyyyy better than i expected.


these two little success made me full G-ed up to cook!!!!


therefore,
anyone who needs dinner or lunch,feel free to give me a buzz and i would be nice and cook a yummy meal for you guys!!! (limited to NSW only at the moment)

wtf.LLOL!!!!
and chung kai,i will cook for you when i am back.=)


ANYWAYS,

back to my roommate problem,its not getting any better.
its just tooo long to type the whole story.
basically,she thinks that she has been compromising with me by not making noise in the morning,which i DID hear some noise sometimes.
and she asked why cant i compromise?

AS IF LIVING UNDER A YELLOW TABLE LAMP WHICH CAN BE PIERCING THROUGH UR EYES AT TIMES BUT ITS NOT SUFFICIENT ENOUGH SINCE I SHIFTED IN ISNT COMPROMISING!!!!



enough of all these man.

just cuz she lives here longer,just cuz she is older,just cuz she is the same nationality as my landlord,that doesnt make her the QUEEN!!!



have an early class tmrw.

~toodleS~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home