Friday, July 27, 2007

EXHAUSTED,again!!!


i am so freaking tired now,again.

as in really really really exhausted!!!
went to uni's start of the session party,with "arabian night" theme.
something different to explore.
took heaps of pictures,FINALLY.
mostly with the same people but.
connection is DAMN SLOW,therefore its gonna take sometime before they are up.not to forget,i am kinda lazy to photoshop ALL the pictures yet.
so,be patient ya my dear readers.
why am i always so tired/exhausted?
slept late last night,and my shift was supposed to be from 1-730.
due to miscommunication,MY MANAGER CALLED ME @ 7.58-freakinggg-am!!!!!
and told me that my shift was supposed to be from 8-1pm.
reached there @ 9 and one of my workmate was sick.
therefore,MY SHIFT EXTENDED TILL 5 IN THE EVENING.
9am-5pm.
freaking 8 hours shift with minimum sleep last night.
so yea,i am heading to bed REAL SOON!!!!!
was supposed to do some macro,but my brain cells aint working now.

btw,i just got my last week's pay today and guess what MORE THAN HALF OF IT were spent on books.
1 textbook,which cost 82 dollars and another course resource kit(which basically is just printed lecture notes for the whole semester) which cost a whopping 33 dollars!!!
heaps cut.
my hard earn cash disappeared in split second,just like THAT!!!
i was seriously contemplating whether should i not buy textbook,on second thought,i shoiuldnt risk my HDs.
i have another finance textbook which i am still considering whether should i buy.
ANOTHER 90 DOLLARS!!!!!
god!!!!!!
THANK GOD that we could use back the first sem's textbook whereas i got my QMB text from my cousin.


anyways,i cooked today.
elaborate more in the next post,along with PROVE!!


before i leave,
a sneak preview of the arabian night start of the session party @ UNSW roundhouse.





till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home