Saturday, July 14, 2007

new place.new environment.

i have finally moved to my new place in randwick,which is only 10 mins walk to uni.
a big YES to no more buses-are-so-gay-as-they-seldom-come-on-time and it-takes-me-freaking-an-hour-plus-to-get-to-uni-everyday complaints.
also,no more waking up 2 and a half hours earlier before my class starts anymore!!!!
this is the time where i really need to be more independent now,as my 3 meals are not taken care of anymore and also i need to get ALL my groceries and necessity myself.
oh well,i am turning 19 in 3 months time,it IS time.
my room is alright * will take a photo of it when i feel like it*,its pretty spacious,but its lacking of wardrobe ( 1 wardrobe for 2 gals,what do u think?) and also the lighting is pretty deem.
unpacking is gonna be a hassle,and i am YET to get started.



look at the amount of stuffs i have with me...


goodness gracious,i think i brought 99.9% of my stuffs from home.
i am kinda amazed by myself how i actually carried all those luggages (minus2 bags which were "imported" to aussie by my cousin) up the plane.
finally met my roommate *DUH* after so many attempts to meet up with her before i move in.
she is pretty nice BUT she smokes.
THANK GOD for the landlord's rule for not allowing smoking in the house.

also,i wanna thank eujin for helping me up with this whole settling with the landlord shit.


thanx heaps for accompanying me to sign the application stuffs,and also for collecting the keys for me first.
he is gonna me my neighbour.LOL.

not to forget,my cousin,(more like an uncle ) too for taking the trouble helping me to move the truckload of junks and thanx for treating me a YUMMYLICIOUS-ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY-SCRUMPTIOUS
-AWESOME
lunch which keeps me full till now.
*its not like he reads my blog anyways*



yeap!!!!
i had AUTHENTIC malaysian food after 849023740293472 years.
it tasted even better since i did not have breakkie.
but,their laksa,sambal is FAR from spicy.i finished like 3 small plates of sambal.
i really really really enjoyed my lunch today!!!
as good as how it taste,the price is really NICE as well.
a bowl of noodles range between a whopping 8 dollars to 10 dollars.mind you,its DOLLARS.
and guess how much 2 slices of roti canai and a bowl of chicken curry cost.
7.50 dollars!!!!
i can get a slice of roti canai for rm 0.70 (divide by 3,you do the math),and i bet it doesnt taste as good as the one back home.

ANYWAYS,

i was browsing through my photo album this afternoon when i had problem connecting to the wireless (which was due to wrong password. =.=")
it brings back GOOD,old memories and i was feeling nostalgic.

though i have said it many times on my blog,i still wanna say that i AM VERY FORTUNATE to be blessed with a family who loves me and also true friends,my kalyana mitras who loves me too.


this was taken last dec when we were on vacation in BALI.
i reckon this is an absolutely perfect family picture,which i used as my laptop DP.
i am missing my parents heaps and also my 2 younger,annoying lil' sis!!!



my love ones.
people i cant live without!!!


my days in G6 wouldnt be the same without you guys.
sad to say,there were heaps of politics going on in my class last year,with misunderstandings and stuffs like that,i am glad that the 4 of us (johan is always neutral.lol) sticked together the whole time,been through thick and thin together.
love u guys heaps!!!!



the two person in my life who never fail to crack me up whenever i am down or depressed or stressed,and always lending me a shoulder(2 shoulders?) to cry on.


not to forget,kayi darling,my childhood friend!!!
i dont know why werent u in the above photos.LOL.
and i KNOW you like this pic,therefore its up though i look crap here.
basically,we complaint ALOT to each other because we always face the same problems.=)


hugs and kisses!!! xoxo


they are cousins,in case u dont know.=)


sri kartina tjandra!!!!
yes,i miss you,so DROP BY SYDNEY on your way to melbourne.
i promise i will be the BEST tour guide ever and take you around sydney.


miss you heaps to darling.
havent heard from you for ageSSSSS!!!!
sorry guys,she is taken.=)

and i post the pics up with no chronologically order,i love u guys equally,so dont emo ok?

apart from reminiscing those awesome times i had with my loves down memory lane,
i was ranting and whining in my heart : SHIT,i was SO MUCH un-obese-er ( i cant use thinner cuz i was never thin) last time.


my not so rounded face!!! like seriously.
I WANT MY SLIMMER FACE BACK!!!!
*mind you, i don't usually put THAT THICK make up,i just had a free makeover from loreal in my college which explains the super obvious blue eye shadow*

once upon a time
i wish i could turn back time and be as slim as that and i swear i will never complaint that i am fat anymore.

of course,i am not going to just sit down and whine and do jackshit about it.
i AM ALREADY working on it by cutting down half of the amount of food i consume.
for today as example,half a packet of shapes and my awesome lunch was all i had all day.
and no,dont get me wrong,i aint dieting.
totally positive about it,its just that i was too lazy to have breakie and i ate like a bull in lunch,which in turn needs at least 12 hours to digest them all.
in addition,
I AM GOING TO SIGN UP FOR GYM SOON!!!
(the latest by end of the first week uni resumes.)


my results were out yesterday morning.
surprisingly i wasnt as nervous as i thought i would be.
results were out the night before (which i thought will be out on friday 9 am), but i was attending a friend's 21st party.
i only checked my results @ 10 the next morning.
so slumber and un-adeline-like.
maybe,deep inside my heart,i know that the worst i could get is credit.
my results were satisfactory.
i did meet my up to my expectations,but i was a tad disappointed.
i reckon i could have done better.
* i think i will get shot my saying this phrase.but forgive me,i ALWAYS set high expectations for myself and ALWAYS get disappointed*
but,i AM contented with my results.i really am.=)
oh well,try harder next sem,no biggie.
i have my internship end of this year during summer break as my ultimate motivation!!!


i think that's all for now.
working tomorrow morning.
i am abit cut that i have a morning shift on a sunday morning WITHOUT extra pay.

till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home