Friday, July 06, 2007

desperate for a new job!!!

one word to describe job hunting: GAY

utter gayness!!!
i AM that desperate to look for a job.
considering the fact that i only receive a PATHETIC pay of 10 dollars an hour,REGARDLESS on whether it falls on weekends or weekdays.
what make things worst is,I CANT EVEN HAVE A SECOND OF BREAK TO REST IN A FRIGGIN 5 HOURS SHIFTS.
this is just pure UNACCEPTABLE.

i DID try to be contented that i actually do have a job.
however,with my manager CONSTANTLY repeating the same old phrase
" there's ALWAYS something to do in this shop.when you have nothing to do,u can mop this,mop that and bla and bla and bla."
ALL the time whenever i am trying to take a SLIGHT rest when there isnt any customers.

i am NOT a fkn SLAVE LABOUR!!!

i KNOW many of u guys(those in malaysia) are gonna question me ' why are you complaining when you are earning $10 an hour (which is = RM 30) whereas we are only earning RM 5 an hour'
you just cant compare an apple with a durian,as quoted from my mum.
the minimum wage in retail is $13 (so i assume for F&B is also$13),and i get paid a fkn $10.
also,the average earning rate for people at MY AGE is $13.
tell me that you WOULD NOT complaint if you were in my shoes.
minimum wage,SLAVE LABOUR and shit tasks to do is beyond my tolerance line.

i cant quit my job now since i NEED the money desperately too,especially i am going to live on my own soon.
therefore,i just have to live with it for the time being and HOPEFULLY i can find a new job REAL SOON!!

its almost 1.30 am now and i am still blogging here.
its not cuz i am too lifeless till i need to blog in the wee hours.
neither because of insomnia.
its because i am waiting for helen to fix my apparently-heaps-shit resume.
my mum used to lecture me on my 'funky' email address,saying how unprofessional it is or they are.(ok i know my msn one IS,but i dont find adeline_reddevil@yahoo.com.au THAT unprofessional right?),but i always answer back,saying as if it matters.
not till helen used big emotions to tell me that was the first blunder in my resume,along with quite a number of mistakes or i would say "subtlety" in my resume.
NO WONDER all my applications went down the drain.
and i cant believe that i sent 12 applications out today with some SILLY-TILL-CAN-DIE-mistakes ,eg: i forgotten to fill in the marks for my SAM results.wtf.
and i just sent out another 4 with my NEW and MORE PROFESSIONAL resume.
i am gonna be so cut if i get zero response.
however,according to helen it IS normal since she has gone through that phase before.

since i have received my newly-corrected-resume,
i am off to bed now.

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home