Monday, June 25, 2007

KOREAN DRAMAS ADDICTION

to cure my utter boredom,i decided to go on you-tube and search for korean dranas/movie.
as usual,korean dramas never fail to make me tear.



200 pounds beauty.
this show is a GREAT motivation for me to lose weight.
the main actor is HAWTTTT!!!!
*i meant the guy!!!*



tree of heaven


the story line is pretty similar to stairways to the heaven.
half a series more to go!!!


this goes without saying:the main male actor of a korean drama is ALWAYS hot!!!
how come i dont find hot korean in real life?LOL.


and,i actually eat LESS during break.
that's just simply amazing!!!!

anyways,i am off to bed now.
its almost 1.wanted to continue with my korean soap opera.
but my eyebalsl might just get "dislocated" from its socket soon.wtf.


till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home