Sunday, June 17, 2007


MIRACLE HAPPENS!!!!



now,i TRULY believe that miracle DOES happen!!
!
wanted to study micro @ 6 this morning since i slept @ 12 yesterday,
and i realised that my ipod needed to be charged.

yes,eventhough my laptop cannot be operated for the past few days,i managed to charge my ipod,dun ask me why.

and during the past few days,whenever i tried switching on my laptop,the MSN table just wouldnt show.

but,but,but it CAME OUT today and for some reasons,which means:

I GET TO USE MY LAPTOP AGAIN!!!!


i am such a happy girl now.



why am i emphasis on NOW?
its because my mood lately has been on a roller coaster ride,in another word PMS-ing.
i can be super happy and hyper this moment and the next moment u will see me emo-ing.
i guess its the exams which is the cause of it!!!
speaking about exams,I SCREWED MY FIRST PAPER,aka QMA!!!
HD confirm flew away already,and IF i am lucky enough,i MIGHT scrap through the D margin.
fingers crossed.

1 down,3 more to go!!!!
FINANCE IS THE KILLER out of the other 3 papers*its not like acct and micro is easy*,i just came to realisation,like yesterday.
why?
90 friggin' multiple choice questions.
and u guys must be thinking MCQ only rite???
hell no,i did the mock paper,and they can ask u ANYTHING FROM THE TEXTBOOK which requires me to read through EVERY SINGLE TINY WINY DETAIL FROM THE TEXTBOOK!!!
and who in the world would go through EVERY detail?
well,at least NOT me!!!!
=______________=



i need to spice up my blog with some pictures after the past few post being picture-less.
and its not totally camwhoring pics ok.



i love the slight, NATURAL blush on my cheeks but NOT when its all dry and skin starts to peel,and it will look like as if i have toomuch blusher on.


hoodie is love now.<3


emo-ing?


my faithful adidas sneakers,which became my bestfriend for the past 2 weeks cuz i cant be bothered to wear boots.


nice effect.
i begin to see more photographic potential in me.wtf


emo-ing on the bus seems to be the IN thing now for me?not?

also,

I HAVE REALLY REALLY CUTE & SWEET FRIENDS WHICH DESERVES A BIGGGGGGGGG HUGGIE FROM ME AND ALSO CHOCS!!!!!


kirks adeline

eh how come u never call me?u promised to call me that time but never call me.boo to you.
* i was bored at the law library at that time *
erm.....
my phone was with leena at that time,and she came to me and said that i had a miss call.
eh,u miss call me is it?
i CALLED u,not miss call.
sorry,my phone was with a friend.
*few seconds later,my phone vibrated and it was kirks.*




thanx a bunch for the call!!!
thou i was just messing around with you randomly!!
love ya and miss ya heapsss!!!!


also,
MY BFFs CALLED ME DURING THEIR OUTING!!!!!!
bas called me,kayi,beloved,eeyin,peixia and ju was there!!!
that really made my day cuz i was full emo-ing just before they called!!!
i miss u guys soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx for callin!!! i feel so loved... <3
especially bas,who "sacrificed" his credit for me!!!
*feel so honoured and touched*



love u guys to bits!!!
and ju,u are not-so-banana anymore.



before i log off,i wanna wish DADDYKINS

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanx for all the stuffs u have done for me.
especially sending me to australia,i know its not easy for you,but u tried ur very best and sacrificed ALOT for me.
and i really and truly appreciate that!!!!
once again,thanx daddy!!!!!!!!!!
love you!!!!





i have more things to blog about actually,but i am fighting to keep my eyelids open.


till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home