Wednesday, June 13, 2007

of ALL time,my laptop HAS to crash on me NOW!!!!
serious-freaking-ly!!!!!!
im complaining here is NOT cuz i cant go on MSN or blog(im not that lifeless
and PATHETIC ok?)
i have
ALL my tute solutions and some past years solutions saved in my laptop,so that i could check my answers once i am done.
and,
MY LAPTOP HAS TO DIE ON ME NOWWW!!!!!


i am blogging here in the uni library cuz i am waiting for the studyroom i booked @ 5.
yeap.
keep waiting,waiting,waiting.
was practising QMA the whole time @ quad lounge ( which apparently was
QUIETER than the uni library.damn ironic!) just now till it close.
i am DAMN SCARED for my finals which starts on friday!!!!!
its just
the feeling of going into the battlefield with ZERO confidence in u,which decreases ur ability of answering questions correctly.wtf
NOT good!!!!
whatever,fingers crossed,hopefully i can bag ALL MY HDs in this finals.
all i need to do at this moment IS study like a nerd for 80% of my day till my finals is over.
at least i know i have tried my best and gave in all i could even if i dont get the grades as i expected.


shit.shit.shit.shit.shit!!!!
some how i feel commerce is harder than science.
maybe cuz science i can use common sense,bullshit some crap and still score whereas i
cant do that in commerce.
yeap,i know i am lazy,using half common sense and study another half for exams last time.
i just hate reading the textbook over and over again.
F.Y.I.,i aint one of those LUCKY people who are gifted with photographic memory!!


oh,the "theory" that caffeine dehydrates your skin" is proven to be TRUE!!!!
remember me complaining that my face was as dry as the dessert?
oh well,i stopped drinking coffee now ( not exactly stop,but i dont drink everyday now).
instead,i have a cup of english tea every morning now.
i know,its not like tea is any better.
but it keeps me awake,thats ALL that matters at the moment.
and guess what?
my skin is AS SMOOTH AS TOFU(beancurd)!!! wtf?
i love my skin now,again.=)))))
but,i still drink coffee occasionally.
like today,i had 2 cups of coffee already.
woke up at 5.30,had a cup of tea to kickstart my day.
had a home-made-mocha during breakfast,
and a small mocha in the cafe just now.
shit man,look at all this "HEALTHY" SUBSTANCES flowing inside my body.
cant help me,i will try ANY EFFECTIVE WAYS to keep me awake as long as i could.
i promise,i am gonna stop my caffeine/tea addiction AFTER FINALS!!!!


anyways,
time to continue nerding.
finance it is.

until then,
~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home