Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BIRTHDAY WISHESSSSSSS

i think im neglecting this blog more often now.
can't blame me,my life is so interesting,NOT.
especially with exams coming,my world is gonna revolve around my books for the next 3 weeks.

QMA "proudly" mark the start of my finals for 1st semester,1st year in UNSW next friday,
followed by accounting the following tuesday,microeconomics on thursday,and finance will be the LAST paper on friday.

end of semester one,full stop.


winter break for a month. *jump with joy!!!*
my parents actually asked me whether i want to go back to msia during the break.
after much thinking,its not that worth it.
DUH i miss everyone back home,my family,my frens,my HOME,my bed,my room,food.
but,the ticket costs at least 1.2k AUSSIE DOLLARS.
for a month (less than that actually) break,its not that worth the money.
thou i wanted to go home ALOT,but what's the point of spending the money like that.
moreover,its not even half a year since i last landed here.
i guess i am just gonna spend my 1st winter EVER here,going for a getaway for a couple of days,work for EXTRA money for EXTRA clothes * to prevent me from freezin to death*,AND look around for a place to stay........
and,well HAVE FUN!!!


before all these amazing,hectic post-exams-events,i shud put all my heart and soul in nerding hard first.
my plan is,library from morning till evening,come home,dinner,on9 for a while,nerd till midnight.
yes,i SO NEED TO BE A FULL TIME NERD.

DO NOTHING BUT BE A FREAK AND a NERD.

library in my uni will be turned into a study hall from saturday onwards,and open from 830-midnight.
seriously,i dont mind staying till midnight.
HOWEVER,how am i gonna get home after midnight???
i don't live like next to uni,you see.
sigh...i shall figure out a plan soon.

i have like 4 birthday wish to post here,despite the fact that its almost 2am in the morning.
no where near sleepy thou i was heaps tired before.
maybe its due to the english tea which i drank like an hour ago.
shud probably study for another hour more aye?
-___________________-


firstly,i wanna wish my BELOVED EE LING TOH a
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!





my bestie AND beloved for more than 5 years and still countinggg.
i mishhhhhhh u soooooo much!!!!!!
hope u have a great birthday,thou its not the same without my presence. * i am not boasting,she did msg me that.bahahahah*



those silly moments we had.*from stoning to normal to silly faces to acting seafood*
this pic was taken on MY birthday last year.
that was when u were still a camwhore virgin (ok,this sounds erm sick).
and now,under my influence,you ARE a camwhore now!!!!! * smile with pride*



its no wonder why u became the member of MY camwhore club.LOL.
that's one of those great memories we had.
thanx alot for being there whenever i am down,and lend me a crying shoulder whenever i winged or complaint.
also,u NEVER fail to make me laugh WITH your hyena laughter and ur face becomes as red as tomato not soon after u started ur contagious hyena laugh.



this was taken during kart's birthday last year too.*shit,i was WAYYYY THINNER LAST TIME*
doing silly and childish stuffs together,especially with the presence of shii cousins and kirks.
how u guys were there for me whenever i need u.



sharing is caring.


a big fat smooch for u for ur birthday!!!
pressie will be delivered to u when im back in dec.


wanted to edit the pics with captions,as u can see,its almost 2 now,and i need 2 study tmrw,next time k?


once again,HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO U AGAIN,BELOVED!!!!
may all ur dreams come true and good luck in ur remaining A2 exams.
i am sure u can ace it.

love u long time!!!!!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

____________________________________________________________________

apart from my beloved,its also the birthday of another good fren of mine,LINDA!!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY,GAL!!!!!!!!



thou i have known u for only a couple of months,but u have been a great fren to me.
who looked after me all the time,especially when i am *cough* insert-word *cough*

i cant wait to move in together next year!!!!
i reckon its gonna be heaps fun!!!
screw the " u move in with a friend and move out without a friend".
i am sure we are above these ppl!!!!!
may all ur dreams come true,and all the best in your finals which is like,SOON!!
we MUST party hard after exams ok???


love ya!!!
MWAAAAAAA...


___________________________________________________________________

another 2 more birthday wish,more like belated wish to another 2 darlings of mine!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEN FEI!!!!!!
i misss those G6 time,and i am glad that all 4 of us remain as close friends despite all the dramas which happened last year.
it shows that,true friendship doesnt vanish into thin air overnight!!!!
COME VISIT ME IN SYDNEY!!!!!!
i know you are waiting for me,i will find an accommodation asap !!!!!!
hope u have a great birthday in adelaide.
may all ur dreams come true!!!!

<3
adeline

____________________________________________________________________



also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE FAM!!!!




this is the only picture i had with you after knowing u for SO LONG!!!
we SO NEED to camwhore more when i am back.
love u darling!!!

____________________________________________________________________

OMG,2 friends having the same birthday,two days in a row.
havoc.
and,NO im perfectly straight,its just that i am in one of those lesbian moments.
and,YES i do have alot of darlings.(eeling,u shud know i still love u heaps rite.LOL)


i shud come to a halt now before i continue writing till the sun greats me.

*laters*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home