Monday, May 21, 2007

I.HATE.MY.JOB.

my title might make me sound like the biggest bimbo on this planet.
but,seriously,MY.JOB.SUCKS.
fortunately/unfortunately,i got an asian manager.
asians = overwork,underpay.
HEAPS of work to be done,PAY is fken low.
it IS below minimum wage.*click*
wanna know how much is mine?fcken 10.50 dollars an hour.
freaking 6 hours and 40 minutes of work non-stop.
with a miserable 10 minutes break.
the cleanin before closing was HORRIBLE!!!
im contemplating whether shud i continue,but my frens were asking me not to be so spoil,and i need an experience to get a better job.
frankly speaking,i DONT MIND the filthy cleaning up and the hardwork IF i get paid properly.
bahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
it was freaking tiring.
was dead exhausted after work yesterday,and my left hand muscle is stil aching.
god knows why.

i am so gonna go for job hunting again tmrw at macquarie centre.
before that,i am gonna look for my manager and ask her whether can i spread my shifts between thurs to sunday,with shorter hours.
im tryin 2 stay put with this job atm.
i NEED income!!!!
weather is getting freakin cold now,and i need thicker clothings.
seriously,i have less than10 long sleeves shirts.
PATHETIC can describe best.

on the other hand,
i got another market research job!!!!!
80 friggin' dollars for 2 hours of market research!!!!!
how good is that?
too bad,its not a continuous job,or else i dunmind working everyday.D'OH!!!

i have more things to blog about,but my eyes are shutting.
till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home