Thursday, May 17, 2007

accounting sucks big time.

i seriously seriously seriously HATE accounting man.
currently,taking a break from my acct perdisco practice set.
that piece of shit makes u pay 20 dollars,bore the shit outta u and it doesnt guarantee ur 10% assessment.
i spent 2 hours on it and im only 15% done.ZOMG!!!!!!
its so freakkkingggggggg tediousss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its basically just recording shits into special,general journals,subsidiary,general journals.
and there are 12 parts to be completed.
WONDERFUL!!!!!!
i cant imagine myself dealing with all these shit for the rest of my life.
BAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

at the beginning of the session,most of the ppl i asked told me that they are gonna major in accounting and finance.
the reply i get 3 months later is
" not sure what major will i be doing,but definitely not accounting"
accounting is created to torture us,seriously.
finance is another boring subject too.
who said finance is interesting?????
-_________________-


despite my great achievement 2 weeks ago for refraining myself from chocs for 2 weeks,
i am back to the usual choc addict again.
definitely not good.

winter = fat season
choc addict = (fat) to the power of 2
winter + choc addict = (fat) to the power of 3



maybe its due to PMS,i have been craving for junks these days.
the urge to munch something just comes every 1 minute.
another BIG OHNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the urge to munch leads to unstoppable eating,which results in obesity!!!

like today,i have been craving for MAXBRENNAR since i woke up.
i decided not to buy lunch in uni and have MAXBRENNAR instead for lunch.
went MAXBRENNAR with sally after class to satisfy my pregnant-woman-cravings.



belgium choc waffle is da BOMB!!!!!


milk choc chunk cookie!!!!!


i did rather spend my money on these instead of a wrap.
1 wrap / kebab = 2 of those.
i think da latter is more worth it!!! -.-


im starting work this sunday.=(((((
cant believe that i am dreading it before i actually started with my 1st official shift.
6 hours of work.
serving customers,doing dishes,clear the table.
INTERESTING!!!!!!
why those retail outlet never call me for an interview or something???
at least u get to dress nicely in retail and not some fugly uniform!!!!


need to continue with my accounting practice set,RELUCTANTLY!!!



nerding makes me a sad gal.


random note:
i <3 this emo pic of myself!!!!


till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home