Sunday, April 29, 2007


missing my comfort zone.


my brain is currently fcked.
my brain cells arent freaking functioning anymore.
i cant study for my finance quiz tmrw,
neither can i sleep thou im freaking tired.
something is fcken bothering me,which i reckon its gonna screw the whole day tmrw.


people tellin me i might be thinking too much.
which i doubt so.
everything just makes sense,to me.
im totally clueless about what should i do,what can i do,to make everything right.
is it really due to something i did?
or am i just thinking too much?
i have no fcking idea.



all these things have just proven how unprepared am i for the real world.
i have been well protected by my parents under their wings before this,
with everything well taken care off.
yet,i still complain and take things for granted.
and now,im on my own now.
no one is gonna nag me for what i did,no one is gonna tell me what to do and shit like that.
i once complain about all these naggings are annoying,but at least i don't need to think about all the consequences and outcome of my decisions.


like what my dad said,he didnt send me to aussie for nothing.
i need to learn how to make decisions wisely.
it seems pretty easy,its just a fcken decision,why are u spending a whole time bitching about it.
some decisions are just irreversible and some might just fcked u upside down if u make the wrong one.



i shall stop here before my post goes emo further.
it sucks when u just get full emo and screw ur study plan up.
WONDERFUL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home