Sunday, April 29, 2007

the date on my blog has turned haywire.
its slower by a day,so screw it.
also,my blogpage looks distorted when it is opened using IE.
god knows why.probably its because i changed my template using firefox.wtf?
i wanna change my blogskin!!!!kinda bored with this one already.
but,gay connection doesnt allow me to do so.
hence,uni it is.


my weekend is just so effffinggggggg boring.
finance.finance.finance AND finance.
geesh!!!!!!!!!!
it weighs ALMOST as much as my mid session exam when its only a friggin' quiz.
after finance quiz,STILL no relaxing time for me.
need to catch up with ALL my tute work for the week before midsession AND this week's work.
can someone pls tell me why did i choose commerce again?
rite,cuz it makes me rich in future.wtf?

while i was studying,i decided to check my diary*given by the uni during orientation.*,
i have a QMA quiz again next week,than micro presentation AND another finance quiz 2 weeks from now AND QMA assignment sometime there too.
wait,didn't i just have mid session like last week?
how come i cant even catch a breathe after mid session?????
BAH!


i sooooooOOO need some REAL entertainment to chillex before i go crazy.
going for movie on tuesday(student discounted day).
guess what show will i be watching?
300.
i know that i am damn damn damn outdated.
i know u guys back in msia had watched that since ages ago.
mind u,movies here are slower than msia.so yea.
actually,it was screened for almost a month already.
but,as u can see my packed schedule doesnt allow me to watch it.

harry potter and the order of phoenix is coming out.
pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming out too.
this 2 is a MUST WATCH!!!!!


im heading to macquarie centre soon,after lunch to reload my hp,
at the same time,job hunting.
i need a friggin' job ASAP!!!!
my purse's life is coming to an end,i need THICKER winter clothings,BETTER boots,and also for some miscellaneous stuffs such as REAL entertainment!!!
then,
back to nerding mode till tmrw 3pm,which is when my quiz is starting.


and guess what????
im SERIOUS,for real this time,that im gonna REFRAIN MYSELF FROM CHOCS FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
i have my own motivation,which i think its not good to announce to the whole world.
oh well,this BETTER works.
sook yen said i shud cut down to once a week.
which means i get to snack on chocs ONCE between the 2 weeks IF i really need choc!!
and im freaking determined this time ok?
i just kept all my chocs/timtams in a bag and hide it in my cupboard.
and i just got uncle toby's fruit bars and arnotts PLAIN biscuit as my snacks.
HOPEFULLY,i am able to lose some fats in 2 weeks!!!!!


____________________________________________________________________

another birthday post for the month!!!!

today

IS

DADDY-kins

birthdayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!



daddy and i before i board the plan.
that explains the fugly-looking me.






US in bali '06.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!
ur half a century old now!!!!!!
hope that u have a great birthday celebration back home!!!!!

this is the FIRST time i am unable to celebrate ur birthday with u.


i wanna thank you for ALL the things u have done for me and showering me with unconditional love!!!!
especially to send me to aussie for my tertiary education,which u sacrificed ALOT just to send me here.*"thanx" to the staggering tuition fees and crazy exchange rate*
something which i appreciate alot,and the only thing i could do now IS to pass my exams with flying colours.
thanx for trying to give me everything i want(more like demand*shy*).
u try all ur best to make me happy!!!!
also,telling me what's best for me!!!!


once again,
i wanna wish u a HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

i miss u and everyone back home <3

love,
adeline

_____________________________________________________________

EVERTON 2 - 4 MANUTD

CHELSEA 2 - 2 BOLTON

its great to know that manutd managed to come back from 2 goals down after an hour!!!!
as usual,watched the goals from youtube again.do i have a freaking choice?
and this comment by this chelsea fan(i assume) caught my attention:
it is so obvious is a match-fixing due to everton's goalie's mistake which allows the 1st goal,then philip neville's own goal and rooney's winning goal.
(something like that.i used my own PROPER words to rephrase,but that's what he/she trying to imply)


there is this saying :
birds of the same feather flock together(something like that)
wanna distinguish a chelsea fan from other teams' fans?
SOAR LOSER!!!!
just like the manager.

that's all for the time being.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home