Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ADDICTIONS

screw my hiatus shit.taking a break from micro.
my life has been pretty fucked up lately.
i mean health wise and maybe study wise too.

i am sorta still relying on caffeine as my energy shot,thou i don't drink it everyday.
but 2 cups in 3 days wasnt that good either.
mind u,LARGE ones.i NEVER buy small coffee before.

besides caffeine,im ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATES.
like SUPER,DUPER,UBEEERRRRR addicted to the maximum extend.
the amount of my daily chocolate consumption is overwhelmingly,outrageously,unbelievablely ALLLOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
which is very very very BADDDDD and very very very FATTENINGGG!!!
u judge urself.
i had like 2 mini twix,1 kitkat, 4 pieces of timtams,half a packet (100g) of m&ms yesterday.
and had like 2 mini twix,1 kitkat, 1 small toblerone,2 pieces of timtams,50 g of m&ms today.
i know its bad for health,its all gonna go STRAIGHT to my thighs and tummy.
i TRIED controlling my daily intake of chocs,but my cravings for chocs is worst than a pregnant woman.
i will be fucking PMS-ed,moody,whatever shit if i dont have chocs.

WONDERFUUUULLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

it wouldnt be that unhealthy IF i exercise.
the problem with me IS i dun hv da time AND energy to exercise.
i am trying to do like 100 squats everyday which i managed to do for 3 consecutive days.
hopefully,im persevere enuf to continue till foreverrrr.wtf?


anyone has any ideas how to reduce my addictionS towards chocs and caffeine which are both equally badddddd for my vulnerable health.


____________________________________________________________________

BABY IPOD IS BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my ipod is F.I.N.A.L.L.Y backkkkk after 45623623724797424 years with apple centre.
i think i got a new ipod (new one has a different serial number from my warranty's.so i assume its a new onw.wtf?) with new headphones.
worth my waiting IF that's a new one.
but,transferring all the new songs is such a hassle.

guess what?

a 2g ipod nano is only 119 dollars ( approx rm 360 !!!) now.
wtf???????????
i bought mine for a whopping rm 939 (approx 313 dollars!!!!)
double the freaking price.
and now there is PINK!!!!
bahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my brain is half blocked now.
i need a more private blog to release some more private rants.
kirkssssss.........help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleepy,tired,but i NEED to continue with micro.

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home