Sunday, April 15, 2007

HIATUS


as what the title says,i decided to take a hiatus from my beloved adeline-shopaholictobe.blogspot.com for a week,or at least till friday.
*dun miss me while im gone.=.=*


reason????


my midsession is in a week.thou i have finished going through most of my stuffs,
im stil in the dark in some of the microecons shit and also some acct shit.
and,im that kinda person who cant stand not knowing most of my stuffs before exams.
therefore,i decided to dedicate most of my time this week to STUDY.wtf?


also,


its really irritating/annoying/nerve-wrecking when u come on9 with LOUSY connection.
probably its fated that i shud study hard this week.wtf?
which means i will only on9 when im in uni.
and IF i cant stand not blogging,i might drop a words or two when im uni.



p/s : i am currently addicted to chocs.without my daily dosage of chocs,i will be PMS-ed.how now brown cow?
1st caffein,now chocs.im VERY VERY VERY unhealthy!!!!especially without exercising. o.0




till then,
~toodleS~
<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home