Thursday, April 26, 2007

FREAKING INSOMNIA IS KILLING ME!!!

i had micro paper at 9am today,which means i need to wake up at 6-freaking-am.
*its not cuz i need to dress up or shit like that.who on the mother earth dress nicely for a freaking 9 am exam?it takes me about an hour plus from my place to the racecourse.*
since i need to wake up so freaking early,i decided to sleep early around 11ish.
*yes,that's early for my biological clock*

i went to bed around 11.30,and i cant freaking sleep till almost 12.30.wtf????
tossing and turning on my SINGLE bed,for 1 freaking hour!!!!
its freaking frustrating when u know u need to sleep and u cant sleep,ie during exam time.
it happened to me like a gazillion times back there.
it makes sense since i was stressed and worried for my exam back then.

BUT,

2nd SURPRISE OF THE WEEK:
i was NO WHERE near stressed for both my micro and QMA exam.(it IS a MIRACLE for adeline,considering i AM the ONE who always panic right before exam starts.)
which leaves me wondering why on the mothafarking earth i cant sleep PEACEFULLY.
it sorta happened for the past few days.
i am freaking tired this second,and when i got myself on my bed,i cant sleep.



IMSOMNIA IS A FREAKING PAIN IN DA ASS!!!!!


im sooooooo freakingggg exhausted now!!!!!
99.99% of my strength was worn out!!!!
spent like 2 weeks reading the same,old shit just for an hour of MCQ paper.
UNSW students are seriously smaaaarrrttttt!!!!!!!
i was so used to being the top 10% of the class,
and if i wanna top the course,i gotta be a FREAK with no life,nerding my ass off 24/7.
honestly,the feeling of not being one of the smartest is depressing.
as i have mentioned before,im VERY kiasu.
therefore,that explains why i did rather be the superior one rather than the average one.*sue me for that.*


micro and qma werent that bad.
in fact,i MIGHT be able to scrap through a distinction.*fingers crossed*
thank god i had a LARGE latte before my exams today.
getting myself a cup of coffee wast exactly what i planned to.
but,considering the fact that i merely get 5 hours of sleep,caffeine shot IS essential.
i assume that the caffeine shot din work for the 1st half an hour during micro.
cuz when i was doing my 1st attempt,i nearly cried.*wtf but hell yea!!*
more den a quarter of da questions seemed to be alien-liked to me.its either i totally have no idea wth was it about or i wasnt sure about it.
luckily,i managed to calm down,and figure out how to do for the next half an hour.
which i think/HOPE i did pretty alright for it.


went paddys again to get fruits after exam.
hmmm.i reckon im pretty good at choosing fruits now. *proudddd*
now,here i am blogging.*darn lifeless i know,blog every single day*
seriously,i dont have much entertainment to do besides my laptop with the GAYIEST connection on earth!!!
which takes 87749426 years to load 1 freaking page!!!
*whoever who told me aussie's connection is heaps good.BULLSHIT!!!!*


did i say that grocery shopping IS EFFINGGGG EVIL?????????
was supposed to get some bread and hot chocolate powder *due to sudden craving(as usual) during the super cold weather*,
i ended up getting SUPER CHEAP easter eggs.
i know easter was heaps long ago,*din expect that there were still easter eggs in the market.wtf?*
WHO FREAKING CARES as long as i get my cheap and nice supply of chocs.
bought myself and jade(cousin's daughter) ice cream before heading home.=)




ice cream is another <3



cadbury fruit and nut easter eggs : $ 1 per packet.
smarties huge ass easter eggs : $ 38 cents per egg. *how cheap can that be? *
wonka easter bunny : $ 1.25 each




dw.not all for me.gave some to my cousin's kids and most of them are gonna be 'exported' to msia when my cousin is goin back.


im feeling freaking PMS-ed now.cranky is the best word to describe how i feel now.
due to my fatigue-ness (i wonder if there's such word)
also,i know that i used heaps of 'freaking' in this post.
its actually a substitute for u-know-what,since i promised my frens that i will reduce on swearing.heaps gay!!!but heck,im gonna be MORE lady-like.wtf?



i shall get a shower and head to bed after that.
HOPEFULLY,i can sleep soundly through the night till tmrw morning!!!!
gotta study FREAKING FINANCE during the weekend*pathetic*,and i wanna go out!!!!
im rotting at home!!!like seriously!!!!
oh, wanna know how THICK i wore for sleeping?
1 spaghetti top,long johns(just the top),1 tshirt and 3 freaking long sleeves!!!
making me look like some fat,pregnant woman with the layerS of clothes i wore.
oh well,i NEED to keep myself warm since its FREEZING at night.


~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home