Monday, April 23, 2007


RANDOM AND BIRTHDAY WISH....

i have accounting exam in 4 hours
and here i am in the library blogging.
im not that addicted to blogging till i need to blog even before my exam.
im still darn sane,ok?
i just need to get something printed in the library.
that's why,here i am,blogging at the same time.

seriously,the sun is gonna rise from west and u can see pigs flying pretty soon.
why?
cuz adeline is NOT stressed out before her freaking exam for the first time in her entire life.
like seriously.
im pretty much relax and feeling unstress at the moment.
VERY VERY UN-ADELINE for those who know me well.
and i wouldnt say that im 101% confident bout my stuffs.neither that im born with accounting knowledge.
i wanna know why too.feel free to tell me if u know why.wtf?
probably cuz its MCQ and i have learnt that before in year 10.


whatever.

and geesh!!!!!!!
the aroma of caffeine is sooo tempting!!!
i can hear the coffee from the coffee cart shouting at me to get it!!!
coffee IS such a pain in the ass!!!
im a girl with great determination. *who am i kidding man*
hopefully,i am able to stay strong till i get into the exam hall without coffee!!

____________________________________________________________________


MY DEAR FRIEND,KIRKSMAN TEO HAS TURNED 20 TODAY!!!!!!!


* i was too free yesterday,hence doing some retarded editing to some of the retarded pics we took*
(kirks,u shud be honoured *ahem* that i still edit the pics yesterday thou im having exams later.arent u touched? *u better* im sure u ARE.im just SSing.=.=)


im glad to have u as a friend...


thanx for doing crazy stuffs with me,bare with all my nonsense and rantings and emoness(which happens quite often),yet lend me your shoulders for me to cry on whenever i am down.


we have the tendency to do retarded stuffs most of the times.
*thanx for planning with bas and ju to surprise me at my farewell early this year!!!*




doing stupid things are what we are best at.especially with the presence of shii cousins.



u somehow managed to turn my frowning face into maniactic(if there's such word) laughter with all the silly stuffs u do/said.
ie.ur good at cheering me up whenever im being all emo and shit.



also,being a big brother who still scold me and wake me up from all the childish,and unacceptable stuffs that i did.and telling me what is best for me.
not to forget,being like an old granny *kidding* who lectured me due to u-know-what.



i miss those silly moments we had together with the others!!!!!!
and all the insane stuffs we did!!!dw,i love retards.LOL.




once again,






HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRKS!!!!!


food/cow darling ( i cant remember which one is urs already),


may all ur dreams come true and all the best in ur future undertakings.
being another year older means u cant be as childish as i am.LOL.
miss u heaps!!!
cant wait till i get back in jan and we can CHILL and also *ahem* (dont thing dirty!!) together ya!!


love,
adeline


gotta do some last minute revision now thou im not stressed,
i still want my HD.
*not stressed doesnt mean that im not kiasu*


ps: kart,i still love u as much as i love kirks.its just that i dont have that many pics of us together.therefore i cant post a whole lot of our pics like what i did with kirks' bday post.we can snap ALOT of pics IF u come sydney during ur summer break.XOXO.


till then.
~toodleS~
<33>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home