Thursday, April 19, 2007

FALSE ALARM

here i am blogging now while waiting for my dinner,half asleep.
took a nap just now,freaking tired as usual and god knows why.
cousin's kids came home and woke me up.
i just feel like sleeping through the night.weather is perfect.

went uni to study today.
library is definitely a more conducive place to study,helps me concentrate 10 times better than when i am studying at home.
studied in the law library today.their library is so much nicer compared to the mail library.
i still love the 11 floors main library thou.=P

met up with sally for lunch and we just bumped around quad (as usual)
guess what we had for lunch?apple and timtams!!!!
coincidently,we both brought apples,and i brought my left over double-coated timtams.
yummy.me likey!!!!had scotch fingers too!!!!
i just lurve arnotts biscuits,all of them are NICE!!!!!
linda,michael and janet joined us sometime later.

while we were chatting,about the insane shooting massacre actually,the freaking fire drill alarm rang suddenly.wtf?
as usual,everyone was still slumber,staying at where they are.
its cuz the fire drill alarm rings really often,and its always a false alarm.
i wonder what will happen when there is a real fire,everyone will still think that its a false alarm.
then,we started SSing,saying that there might be shooting somewhere and craps like that.
and i was so hyper at that moment,and i was saying and doing stupid things,which linda and sally were laughing non stop.
dun ask me why,i reckon it must be the timtams i ate for 'lunch' and twix i ate while studying.

as usual (once again),the security operator gave announcement,asking all of us to evacuate to the safe spot(which i still dunno where the hell is that),and that annoying alarm continued ringing.
not many ppl were actually moving their asses,only a small number of them.
seriously,if there was a real fire,i think half of us are gonna get burnt alive,for ignoring all these warnings and signals.wtf?

anywhoos,
wanna see how high my stress level is?
the best proof is the amount of hair i dropped by brushing


im gonna turn bald by the age of 20.

___________________________________________________________________

my new ipoddddd!!!!! well,everything is the same except serial num.wtf?




a brand new ipod.the pink rose casing is an old one.but it still look gorgeoussss.o.0

misssssed my baby ipod SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
one friggin' month without ipod on my 1 hour long bus journey can be VERY torturing and suffering.
now that my ipod is back,i can listen to songgggSSSSSS again.

a random note,i just realised that my volume is not that loud like what my parents always complain.
i set a minimum control which is half of the normal volume,which means the loudest volume i can go is half of the actual volume of the ipod.
unlike some ppl,having their ipod on full blast till i am able to hear even thou he/she is 2 seats behind of in front of me.that's what u call loud.
i still love my ears,and will not reduce the life span of my ears by blasting my music everyday.


also,

i AM so proud of my achievement today.
took me a million of perseverances,determinations to stop myself from getting a cup of coffee thou i wanted it so badly!!!!
seeing everyone around me sipping their cappacino/mocha/latte makes me feel like drinking.
thank god i went law library which i cant see any coffee cart/cafe near my vicinity.
caffeine IS goddamn addictive.

my next HUGE ASS challenge IS stop eating freaking chocs!!!!!
refine sugar is BAD BAD BAD for my health and my weight.
bah!!!!! chocs is sorta like my substitute for caffeine.
i NEED to eat moreeeee fruits to balance up.
fruits shopping tmrw after studying in uni.....(yes,i enjoy fruits shopping)


enuf crap.another crappy post which doesnt make much sense at all.
i will end this post with some camwhoring artwork.=.=
having been posing for quite sometime.o.0


red pony(polo)


s.t.o.n.e.r.

`toodleS'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home