Friday, May 11, 2007

RANDOM

instead of partying in the city,here i am,rotting in front of my laptop.
somehow,i aint that enthusiastic as i was before.
and no,its not cuz of my parents' disapproval.
couldnt be bothered to even ask my parents.
it was a battle between my wild side and my nerdy side.
its not exactly that my nerdy side of me has won,my close frens aren't going is more of the main reason why i decided to rot at home instead.
what is fun when ur partying without ur besties?
i love u guys with all my heart ok?<3


studied finance today.my brain functioned much better in the morning and without the distraction of my laptop.well done,adeline.
and i just did my 2nd attempt of QMA quiz.fcken hell!!!
2nd attempt was worst than the 1st one. *another reason for andy to tease me about*
i gave away my chance to score perfect score in the 1st attempt due to the STUPIDEST CARELESS MISTAKE!!!!
i wanna get a FREAKING HD AVERAGE,nope,HD FOR ALL MY SUBJECTS in finals.
i wanna be the TOP 10% in the ENTIRE commerce faculty.
that's my goal.
this shall be my motivation to push me to work harder,and stop slacking.



as i said,
all work and no play makes adeline a lifeless freak.
therefore,i will go to MSO ice skating trip in macquarie centre on sunday.
but 1st,i will be heading to the state library to study with the gals.
balance between study and play.



i swear,
I.AM.GONNA.PARTY.HARD.RIGHT.AFTER.MY.FINALS.
i need to,before my 2nd semester kicks in with MORE WORK,MORE STRESS.
enjoy uni life to the fullest!!!


___________________________________________________________________

random shit about

PRICE DISCRIMINATION

something i learn in micro 2 weeks ago.
which means,selling the same product at a different price.
u know what is the BEST-est ( i know there is NO such word,im just trying to emphasize MORE on the best) example?

NSW GOVERNMENT!!!!

who doesnt give friggin' conssession transport tickets to international students!!!!

unlike adelaide,brisbane and perth!!!!


as-freaking-if,WE,international students aren't student.
its not that im such a cheapo or being a miser,
but heck,my fren(who is a local student) is using the SAME GREEN travel pass,
i pay 41 dollars a week,she pays 20 a week.
see the HUGEEEEE MARGIN!!!!!
just cuz i am not holding australia passport,and i wasnt inhaling AUS air for the past 18 years,that doesnt mean that im not a student.
i AM STILL a student,who freaking deserve conssession too.


PRICE DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!



enuf shit.
need to prepare for my micro presentation next wednesday.
total gayness!!!!!!


p/s: i need to improve on my england since kirks said that my england very powderful * im being sarcastic here* and andy was insultin(not exactly) my england.


till then,
~toodleS~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home