Tuesday, May 01, 2007

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!!!!

cant believe that i broke my record for not blogging for 2 days again.
and mid session is over.
conclusion is : i blog excessively during exam period.
just like how frequent i blog last year before my SAM finals.
therefore,blogging is another way of distressing.wtf?


well,my emotion has been going on a roller coaster ride for the last couple of days.
but i am all good now.really good indeed.
my feelings were pretty screwed on monday,but i became happy again yesterday.


an emo queen yesterday,happy gal today.


and no,its NOT pms.totally positive about it.


never judge a book by its cover?????
i might not look that smart,but im smarter than how i look.LOL.
i think many people's first impression on me is a bimbotic-dumb-gal-who-only-knows-how-to-spend-daddy's-money,aka paris hilton like.
well,maybe its cuz i like dressing up and shit like that.
but never underestimate me.
i might not be super smart like a freaking genius,but i AM smatER than i look.


the reason i am happy is i did pretty well in my midsession.
thou i missed by 1 question in accounting which ruin my chance of getting straight HD for midsession.
but oh well,i AM happy with what i got.i really AM.
thou it IS kinda wasted for my accounting.


another reason for me to be happy is my connection is getting betteR.
but god knows how long can it last.prob a week?or maybe shorter.
which means,i can watch save ur last dance for me in youtube.booohoooo!!!!!
its a really nice show.but the storyline is so similar to this Taiwanese drama i watched.


im bored now.having my friggin gay 5 hours of break.
doing shit here since im not in a mood to nerd with midsession just ended a week ago.
I.AM.A.GENIUS.TO.MAKE.SUCH.A.HUGEEE.BREAK.
im boreddddddddd...........
im contemplating to watch my show on youtube now.
but how gay is it to watch youtube IN uni.......


beaches or bitches.
yeap.i was trying to say bEAches.
apparently i pronounced it as bITches.
and my friends were full laughing at me.
bah!!!!! i know i shud emphasize more on the EEEEAAAA!!!!!!!
i need to improve on my pronunciation.wtf?


i shall talk about some random shits now.
  • some people say i look like a korean. *hmmm.i wonder why?small eyes perhaps?*
  • i got my FIRST comment that i dont look like a chinese,but malaysian.
  • *no freaking way i would like a bloody MC.NO WAAAAYYYYYYYYY.its DEGRADING!!*
  • a friend of mine actually said that im quiet.or at least i was.*wohohohoho.that IS a breaking news!!!!!!!*
  • i dont look like i bitch about people cuz i always look happy. *haha.that's something that im good at.really good indeeed.*
  • people use to think that im a banana(cant speak mandarin)*i took chinese till year 11*
  • my emotion is like a roller coaster.* i can be happy this moment and full emo the next second.*
  • dont try to test my patience when im PMSing * i can be a real bitch to u at that time*
  • im not that outgoing as i seem like.* i will be the stonest person u have ever met if i dunno u.like reaaaally quiet.it seems impossible.but hell yea.*
  • apparently,i LOOK innocent???? * is this a good thing or bad thing???*
  • i miss tomyam,belacan,roti canai,CRAB and cheap movie tickets!!!!!!
  • im NOT spoilt!!! * thou i can be demanding at times,but DEFINITELY NOT SPOILT!!!*
  • i love UNSW's internet connection.*its seriously damnnnnn fast!!!*
  • i get restless easily. * i will start fidgeting after sitting down for maximum 2 hours.*
  • im REALLY loud!!! * as if no one knows this*
  • i wanna aceeeeee in my commerce degree and work for one of the big fours.*wtf?as if anyone doesnt.*
  • i think GALS ARE BISEXUAL!!! * u see gals checking out their own kinda but do u see guys checking out on guys.i mean the STRAIGHT ones.o.0*

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GUESS WHAT??????????????????????

proud to say that i DID NOT touch chocs for 3 freaking days!!!!!!
well,that IS a GREAT achievement for a crazy choc addict like me!!!!!!!
seriously.considering the fact that i NEED chocs everyday!!!!!!!!
muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!wtf?
bad thing IS i still need my caffeine shot.
no wonder,my face are getting dryer and dryer each day.
and apparently,caffeine dehydrate ur skin.
i came out with muy own theory:people with oily skin shud drink more coffee,so their oil can be dehydrated and they get un-oily skin.*the crappiest thing ever aye?*


my post is getting shitty now.
i will start walking to my lecture block at UPPER campus.


ROFL!!!!


people i miss.
actually the point is to
LAUGH AT JULIAN SHII'S POODLE-LIKE HAIR!!!

till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home