Thursday, May 10, 2007

FINALLY BACK!!!!

after procrastinating for 4 days,im finally bloggin again.
its kinda unbelivable that adeline the blog addict actually feel reluctant to blog.
was blog stalkin yesterday during my 5 hours break.
came across this blog,saying that once u procrastinate in blogging,its hard to get urself to blog again.wtf?but i find it true.-____-

one of da reasons why im so lazy to blog is cuz NOTHING interesting happened *among the thousands of other donkey gold hidden reasons i'm SO blooming lazy to blog...is because, there's about as much happening in my life as the life of a nomad monk. yes, practically nothing.*
besides the usual,same,old,boring rants about how overloaded uni work is.
like seriously,only 12 friggin' contact hour for commerce student,
yet,the workload is INCREDULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

and,

  • finals is in a month time.
  • 4 subjects are all crammed in a week. * look at a brighter side,i have ONE MONTH WINTER BREAK.which i NEED,DESPERATELY!!!*
  • QMA assignment part B is due in like 2 weeks. *QMA assignments are gay!!!*
  • micro presentation next week,with the hardest question of all. * the fact that i stammer in public makes things worst.*
  • submit micro report a week after. * 500 words!!!!!!*
  • finance quiz,again
  • HEAPS of tutorial work. * as usual,never ending*
  • accounting practice set which carries 10% in our final marks. *AND our lecturer recommended us to spend AT LEAST 20 friggin hours on it!!!! also,we need to pay FREAKING 20 DOLLARS for it!!!!*

W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L.


i really really really NEED a LONGGGGGG break!!!!
to relax and worry NOTHING about uni work.
ALL of us need it.
I.CANT.WAIT.FOR.MY.HOLIDAYSSSSSSSS.


anyways,



UNSW walkway,100507.


on my way to the bus stop



when i was on the way home in the evening.

F.Y.I.,

i do not take my OWN pictures solely,i DO enjoy taking pictures of my surrounding.
especially breath taking sceneries.
using my hp to snap shots of the picturesque autumn sceneries surrounding me has became a reflex reaction lately.
and i noticed that my 1.3MP camera phone has done a pretty good job.
or,maybe its just that i am a good photographer.=.=


i got myself a job.
in michel,a franchise-half-fastfood-like-cafe.
went for 2 hours trials today,and i already hated the job.
no wonder my friends told me NOT to work in a cafe.

reason 1: i don't get to make coffee. *DUH!its kinda obvious!!!!but i wanna learn*
reason 2: i NEED to freaking do dishes.*those who know me well enuf know my hatred towards doing dishes*
reason 3: the have ugly,dirty uniform,and cap AND apron.*laugh all u wan by imagining how i look like in those clothes*
reason 4: there is DEFINITELY more work to do in a cafe than retail store.

i know i sounded like a spoil brat,but heck,its true!!!!
i accepted the job thou.till i get myself a new job.
all my friends were saying how picky i am,and what a daddy's gal i am.
i wont deny cuz its true.
nothing is impossible.
im gonna get a job which pays well and doesnt require those shits that i dont like.


upon getting the job,i decided to reward myself with icecream!!!!!

THE.

ICE.

CREAM.

WAS.

DAMN.

GOOD.



choc+ferrero rocher+hazelnut = heaven!!!!




went for movie on tuesday night with sally,linda,jason and andy.
that's when u get cheapER movie but i still think its so expensive cuz i used to get SUPER CHEAP movie tickets back home.
spidey 3 was a tad overrated.
tobey magguaier(however u spell it) looks freaking gay.
kirsten dunst looks ugly * i never think she is pretty before btw*
i still think the 1st spidey was the BEST.
the movie ended kinda late,and i missed the bus.
*i din freaking know that the bus only comes every hour at night*
therefore,i waited for 1 friggin' hour for the next bus.
and,i sorta got lectured by my parents,who are few thousandSSS kilometres away.
for coming home late and for not having self control.


seriously,i think my parents are WAYYYY toooo strict.
i am turning 19 this year,yet i still have SOOO many restrictions.
apparently,the rate i am going is worrying my parents.
"rate" : going out at night/going out too much.
as far as i am concerned,i have the most pathetic social life among my frens since forever.
i have always been the one who turns down people's offer to go out,
be it mamak,lunch,dinner,outing,movies,or clubbing.
and when i told them that its not like i am flunking my test,in fact i got 2 HDs and 1 D (which i reckon its not bad),what is there to worry about.
"its not about studies.u need to have self control"
i.can.faint.on.the.spot.


I.NEED.A.FREAKING.BALANCE.BETWEEN.MY.STUDIES.AND.ENTERTAINMENT.
so what if i pass my uni with high distinction,but all i did in my 3 years uni life is STUDYING.nothing but studying.
my parents think exercising IS a form of entertainment.
maybe for them,but NOT me.
i wanna pass all my exams with flying colours YET enjoy my uni life to the fullest.
i wanna do something what a NORMAL uni student would do.
not those kinda entertainments which my parents think i shud do.
when i was telling my aunt,she totally understands.

generation gap between parents and children can be such a pain in the ass at times.
it gets frustrated when ur parents dont understand what a NORMAL uni life is.
my point of view IS,
i deserved to party occasionally,as long as i ace my exams(which i think i did), DONT DO DRUGS,SMOKE/BREAK THE LAW.
don't u agree with me?

i know my parents are being strict because they care for me and love me.
but,don't they realise that being too strict will actually drift us apart.
sometimes,i just find it so hard to tell them things cuz they dont understand from MY stand.
its NORMAL that u have more social activities(from club activities to parties) to attend in uni,since its the time where u meet heaps of ppl.


im letting all these thoughts out in my blog IS cuz:
i have a birthday party to attend tmrw,but i don't know how to tell my parents.
im sure that they are gonna lecture me again,and might not even let me go.
an ordinary 19 year old teenager would just leave a msg to inform their parents.
whereas for mine,they are just gonna ask heaps of questions and not let me go after that.
i know that its out of their concern and love and care,
but i am old enuf to make my decision,to know what is right and what is wrong.


sometimes,i wished that they could understand me more,as a teenager.
and what a NORMAL teenager would do.
also,they should have more faith in me,
that i am able to strike a balance between studies and fun.

does their self control mean that i shouldnt party?
does their self control mean that i shouldnt go out at night?
does their self control mean that i cant go out everyweek?


as much as i love them,i wished that they should not be over protective,and be less conservative.


p/s: how now brown cow?i really really really wanna attend that birthday party!!!!
gotta "brainstorm" *im not exaggerating* how to tell them????
don't get me wrong but.i still love them with all my heart,its just that i need my freedom at times too.


im freezing here!!!!!
gotta continue with my finance now.


till then,
~toodleS~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home