Tuesday, May 15, 2007



NESCAFE + DRINKING CHOCOLATE = MY DAILY DRUGS.



the language section in my brain would stop functioning once i click on the create new post page these days.
its not like i have nothing to blog about.
ideas,issues are flying around my brain cells before i click on this page,but it somehow got stuck to some corner in my brain when i am about to release them.

finals is in a month.EXACTLY one month!!!!
yes,my first paper is QMA and it starts on the 15th of june.=.=
i need to buck up with all my studies if i want to maintain my HD average. * DDDUHHH!!!*
however,uni is being such a bitch lately with all the assignments deadline approaching.
freaking QMA assignment which is due next week.*are we like some kinda genius or what?Question was only up like last week?wtf?*
accounting practice set due in week 13 which is a week after next.*my payment is still pending thou i had paid through Bpay since last friday.*
yea,"only" two assignments,what's so big deal about it?
well,these 2 are enuf to kill me,and stress me out.
not to mention,my mountain-high tutorial work.
THANK GOD that finance quiz is FINALLY over,and the finals is in MCQ.*it sounds easy but i ALWAYS lose marks on MCQ.as insane as it may sound,i DO prefer extended response questions.


weather is getting colder too.*D'OH*
and therefore,majority of my clothes are gonna be hibernating in my cupboard from now on.
im SO LACK of autumn/winter clothings.i think i repeat my wardrobe every week.=.=
f.y.i.,i am a #1 skirts fan.
i LOVE wearing skirts,which doesnt seem that appropriate in the cold weather unless i wear it with boots.=)
obviously,i cant wear boots everyday,and i am not going to give up wearing skirts!!!
leggings is the best option.



my FIRST time wearing leggings.i always have the thought that leggings are for 'clamps',but leggings are common here.
*the captions are meant to cover my fats,clearly it doesnt help much.leggings make ur legs look slimm
er but.*

as i have mentioned,due to the never-ending work,which eventually increase my stress level,
causes TWO FRIGGING PIMPLES TO GROW ON MY FACE!!!!
im not trying to make a big fuss about it neither am i trying to show off,
but i NEVER had more than 1 pimpleS on my face at the same time.
of course i have it on and off,but its ALWAYS ONE PIMPLE(s) ON MY FACE.
this shows how stressful am I.wtf?


its not that noticeable here,but i DO have 2 pimples.

____________________________________________________________________

my annoying(dunworry,i still love u.=)) sista turned 15 today!!!


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!





hope u have a great birthday without my presense.
*thou its DEFINITELY NOT AS GREAT AS THE PREVIOUS ONES CUZ I AM NOT THERE.HOHOHOHOHO*
and,also get well soon!!!!!
*yes,she is up with a sorethroat on her birthday!!!*




despite the fact that u are probably the most annoying sista ever (or maybe u come 2nd after zoe),
u know i love u with all my heart rite???
and since its ur birthday,i shall *ahem* be a nice sista,create some good karma and say

I MISS U DEARLY,SISTA!!!!

i miss those silly arguments we have at least like ten times a day.
i miss camwhoring with you.*thou u are always trying to copy me!!!bluek!!!*
i miss the constant,silly fights over useless stuffs.
i miss those times where we actually have serious,heart-to-heart-talk.
i miss the moments where we bitch about every single thing we could bitch about.
i miss SHOPPING with u.* i know u miss that even more,since u need to follow them when u guys are our on weekends.bahahahah!!!!*
and,i miss EXERCISING with you,while comparing who is fatter. *dont be deceived by her small frame,she is not THAT thin as she seems like it.hehehe*



do we really look THAT alike?
ALOT *and i mean REALLY ALOT* of ppl said that we look exactly the same.
see,how many times have i told u NOT to copy me too much.(",)
quoted from andy
"she is full small adeline.she looks like when u were 7.'
quoted from negaraku,julian,kirks(during camp)
" she is like small adeline la'
quoted from su and eeling(really long time ago)
"eh,ur sister and u look damn alike'

ooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
i know u miss me heaps,
but no need to copy me till the extend ok?
hairstyle also wanna follow my stylo one.*shakes head*
and now,copy the way i talk too *refer to cbox*
i know u are trying to be like me,but just take it easy,u can never be as good as me!!!bahahaha.


*dw.im not THAT big headed and full up myself.its just the way how we sistas communicate with each other.a way of bondingggg.LOL.*



once again,

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
may all ur dreams come true.
all the best in ur upcoming exams!!!
and good luck in ur futrue undertakings.

mwamwa!!!!


love,
adeline

____________________________________________________________________
talked so much about my sis,
now i felt bad for not posting a better post for my mum during mommies day.
it was a VERY VERY VERY brief post.




mum,

thanks for everything u have done/sacrifice for me.
thanks for saving the best for me.
thou i don't show it,nor say it out loud,I LOVE U VERY MUCH deep down my heart.
thanks for bringing me to this world.
thanks for showering me with love and care for the past 18 years.
thanks for all the pain and sufferings u have to put up with to raise a stubborn daughter like me.

i wanna thank u again for all the things u have done for me!!!!
i really appreciate it.<33

HAPPY MOMMIES DAY!!! once again and belated.


____________________________________________________________________

btw,im SOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SICK of ham sandwiches!!!!
i have been eating sandwich with cheese,ham and cucumber since my semester resumed.
which is approximately 3 months.
how can i not be sick of it???
uni food is tooo expensive,i will be dead broke if i were to eat there everyday.
any suggestion what other food can i pack to uni?
tried tuna sandwiches,but the tuna stained my bag and made my bread soggy!!


i have SOOO MUCH more to blog about actually.
but since the time is chasing up with me,so i shall keep it for next time.
wish me luck ppl,micro presentation tmr.=(((
pictures from sunday will be up once im free.



till then,
~to0dleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home