Saturday, May 19, 2007

EMO-ING


currently,i am experiencing one of those PMS moment where u just feel freaking cranky and cbf to do any shit besides complaining,bitching and everything just doesnt seem to be in the right place for u.


my freaking tummy hurts like shit.
i did something just now which i wasnt supposed to do.
something which i promised ALOT of ppl which i will not do it again,
but i succumbed to temporary pleasure.
as if those times,after i have stuck my finger down my throat,and the tummy ache i have weren't enuf for me.
and now,my tummy feels like shit as if there are billions of worms ripping off my intestine.
this sucks.
who to blame?
no one,except for myself.
but,if its so easy to overcome it,there is no need for psychiatrist to even exist in this world.


and,
the " filling" in my decayed tooth,somehow came out,
which left me with my decayed tooth exposing to all the junks that went into my mouth.
now,my freaking tooth is hurting LIKE MAD!!!!!!!
when i rinsed my mouth after brushing my teeth,holy cow!!!!!
IT.FREAKING.HURTS.LIKE.SHIT!!!!!!
god,i need to see a freaking dentist ASAP.
prepare to burn a huge ass hole in my pocket.


also,
im SUPER UNFIT now.
ok,maybe that is understatement.
i freaking NEED to go back to how i used 2 exercise regularly.
frankly speaking,i feel like an old fart.
i tried skipping 200 times today,and jog on da spot for 10 mins,
and now my muscle are aching.
WTF is wrong with me man,seriously?
this TOTALLY freaked me out.
but,how on earth am i supposed to jog in a cold weather?
by hook or by crook,i need 2 get myself back into exercise again.


due to the dry and getting-super-cold-at-night weather,
my moisture-less skin,on my face to be specific is drying up.
and it actually hurts.
apple might not be as red as my face at the moment.
freaking hell,when i applied cream on it,it actually HURTS.


yeap.
basically,my whole body is aching and suffering in pain.
wtf?i sound like a freaking 70 year old bed-ridden grandma.
i think even my parents are fitter den me now.
probably,all these uncomfyness lead to my cranky mood.


as if things arent bad enuf,
to " spice" things up,
i freaking need to work from 11-5 tmrw.
why the heck did i accept that damn job again in the first place?
that place is FOREVER BUSY,with FUGLY uniform,and i am still in the dark regarding my wages.
yes,tell me why did i accept that damn job.
i seriously feel like dogging that job tmrw!!!
i know i shudnt be bitching about it when i havent even started,but i SERIOUSLY dread it.


im feeling so fcked up right now.
yes,those moments where u feel utterly miserable.
MU BETTER WIN IN THE FA CUP TO EASE MY MISERABLE-NESS.wtf?



emo-ing alone,in a cold autumn night is just
PATHETIC



*i will upload some pics soon when im feeling better*

~ciaoZ~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home