Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FREEZINGGGGGG COLD!!!!

instead of taking a short nap,i am indulging myself with the 2nd cup of hot choc of the day.
was napping till someone called,and i couldnt get back into sleep again thou i am exhausted.
3 layers of clothes+a long john+a winter jacket+3 layers of blankets/comforter arent enough to keep me warm.
and this is supposed to be the hottest may in da past 15 years.
genius me who saw the sun smiling warmly at me,and assumed that today is gonna be one hot sunny day,took my leggings off which i hv already worn.
oh,did i mention that i wore SKIRT?
it was pretty SMART of me to let the fact that its end autumn now to slip off my mind.
which results me in freezing whenever i am outdoor.
the sun was still beautiful,but not the wind which blows mercilessly * ok this might be abit exaggerating,but u DONT get SUCH wind back in malaysia .*
my coat*my mum bought in china 2 yrs ago which i thought it can keep me warm and cosy since china is much colder* and scarf failed to keep me warm,which left me shivering most of the time.
maximum temperature today? 17 degrees!!!!!!*holy mother of ganja!!!*


COLD!!!!COLD!!!!!COLD!!!!!!!
hmmm.winter is not that fun anymore.
especially when the weather freeze the shit outta u.
and,yes eeyin,i DO need more long sleeves.in case u din realise,since when do i wear long sleeves when i was in malaysia.nearly nil rite?LOL.
which means,i cant quit my job atm.
i NEED the cash DESPERATELY to invest on some WARM,COSY winter clothings AND stockings.
i CANT WAIT for my paycheque!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

i have something to bitch about after so long.riteeee.
its about this "fren" of mine,
which i assume she thinks that she is one holy angel or whatever but in reality she is the totally opposite of it!!!!
that doesnt give her the right to go around to insult people as she likes.
no one fcken died and make u king,biatch.
like seriously,IF u ARE holy or whatever,go ahead and insult.
but hell no,u hide ur horniness and go around insulting people.
dont think so superior of urself when u are abso-freaking-lutely NOT.
grow up kid and get a freaking life!!!if u have one but.
seriously.
a "fren" who ONLY calls u during break cuz she has no other frens to hang out with. a "fren" who goes STFU when u talk in lecture when she was trying to learn but she herself goes around disturbing and distractin u when she feels like it. a "fren" who LOVES insulting u and thinks she is hella great when she is not.*mind u,not constructive critism*
a "fren" whom i wish i never met.
fingers crossed.hopefully we DO NOT have any lectures or tutorials together.
thank god that i am still blessed with TRUE frens who are always there for u when u need them.
i need u,NOT.


ANYWAYS,


finals is in 3 weeks.3 friggin' weeks.
im dead.oh,i am so dead.
i need to study harder on weekdays and saturdays since i have work on sunday.
i will give myself another try this sunday,HOPEFULLY i am able to get some other BETTER job soon.* i think all my frens are sick of my complains every single day.sry peeps.=)*


my intelligence level has declined further as exams are approaching.
dun ask me why,but i am currently at the why-the-hell-did-i-turn-so-dumb-suddenly-and-i-dunno-how-to-do-this stage.
bad.bad.bad.bad.bad.
i need MORE motivation and determination as usual on my studies.
as well as my diet as well.
last week was bloating week,a signal before auntie rose pays me a visit.
and,my cravings is still not getting any better.
sigh,sigh,sigh.


till then,
~toodleS~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home