Monday, June 04, 2007

COMPLAINTS???

its 5 am in the mornin and here i am bloggin after 4 days without bloggin.
slept before 9 yesterday cuz i was SUPER DUPER UBER TIRED AND EXHAUSTED yesterday after work.( i will come back to that later.)
i was supposed to wake up @ 5 to study,but i woke up at 4 instead.
feeling sleepy again now,despite me having a cup of hot,caramel,instant latte.
god,i think i really need to go to bed again.

nothing much happened in my life lately.like seriously.
besides,endeavoring to become a nerd in the state library.
it does help abit as it forces me to study no matter how unwillingly i am or how restless i am.
gonna camp there till finals is over.
coffee has became a daily essential drink to shoot up my energy level.
however,for some reasons,my body is sorta immune to it now.
i had a LARGE cappuccino last friday before heading to the state library.
but,i felt sleepy after an hour of studying and its such a difficult task to keep my eyes open.
how now brown cow?
no wonder my face is as dry as a dessert now.
it becomes FREAKING DRY at night and it itches.
coffee DOES dehydrate my skin,especially with my already-non-moisture-skin.
i need a some oil on my face!!!
maybe i shud try energy drink like V or red bull now.
shittttttt man.
i shud NOT rely on all this unhealthy substances to keep me awake.
I NEED TO EXERCISE,which i reckon it actually helps.
its pretty impossible for me to jog in the morning / evening cuz its effing cold now.
BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


back to my work,im seriously seriously seriously UNSATISFIED with my pay.
my shift is from 11-5,6 hours.
but its almost 7 hours including cleaning and closing process.
but i only get paid for freaking 6 hours,10 dollars an hour ONLY!!!wtf???
also,i get paid like fortnightly,which means NO PAY THIS WEEK.
not to mention,i only have like what? 10 PATHETIC minutes of break.
seriously man,i think i am an underpay,cheap labour.
if not cuz the people there are nice,i would quit my job NOW.
have an income is better than none.
but underpay,overwork is not the way.
if u work the math out,i earn less den 10 bucks an hour.WTF?
this rate is consider FREAKING LOW AND PATHETIC in aussie.
BAH!!!!
and it kills me after that as i have zero energy left to do anything else after that.
thank god,i am having my 2 weeks off.
the manager better remember that she owes me this week pay.
me no likey!!!!!!!


im still sooo sleepy and tired despite my caramel latte.
my eyes can barely open,let alone staring at the books for 2 hours before heading to uni.
i think i shall go to bed for another 1.5 hours to refresh myself.
sigh.
i can see the effect of not exercising taking its toll on me.
lethargic-ness.
no good.*shakes head*

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home