Saturday, May 26, 2007

my concentration is wandering around mars and refused to return to earth.

to concentrate 100% while im studying now seems like a mission impossible to me.
it takes me FOREVER before i can gather my concentration together and actually absorbing something to my brain.
i became restless after sitting down for 5 mins.no joke.
even in the library.
but i reckon library is the best place for me to study at the moment as i am forced to sit still and continue studying no matter how restless i am.

went state library with linda today.
i wouldnt say it was a productive day.
i was supposed to finish revising ALL my micro today,ended up finishing 2 chapters only.
*there are alot of stuffs for me to fully understand it,ok?that takes longer when u have some crappy lecturer.*
man,if that's the case,i need to burn midnight oil before my paper.
something i am not good at.
believe it or not,i am UNproductive (studying wise) at the very last minute.
cramming is just not my thing.
in fact,i can barely study the night before or hours before the exams.
call me weird or what,i just dont do last minute cramming.



this is what u do when u are bored and restless and u have nothing else better to do.
my colourful notes.=))


i look freaking tired and dead here.
cbb to put any make up on.
*NO,i DIDNT put any blusher on*


this proved that i was really really bored and restless.


slept before 9 yesterday.break my own record and su's record.
woke up at 615 this morning to study,but.
did finance tute work.
boy,finance does take up ALOT of my studying time.
2 days to read ONE chapter and complete the tute work.

i am planning to do that tonight too.
sleep early (after watching heroes while folding my clothes and blog) and wake up earlier tmrw to study before heading to work.
ZOMG,work tmrw. =(((((((
freakingggg DREADDDD it!!!!!
yes,adeline the princess didnt quit her job.
im gonna show YOU PPL that i can stand some hardship. -.-
all the cleaning,washing.YUCK!!!!!!
oh well,i think i shud stop complaining about how shit my job is and how much i hate it.
cuz i think all my frens/readers are pretty sick of my endLESS complains.
a fren of mine said if i continue to have the thought that i hate and dread it,i am gonna suffer while i am working.why not just enjoy it and its gonna be a happier day.
maybe i shud.
think of the shopping i can do after receiving my paycheck.
think of the social events i can attend using THOSE money i EARNED MYSELF.
satisfaction it is.
i am gonna spend the paychecks from the next couple of weeks on my winter getaway at this beach near sydney.
we are renting a house for 4 days 3 nights,near the beach.
AWESOME.
cant wait for it!!!i seriously need this sweet escape.

____________________________________________________________________

these 2 random pics i took with my cousin's kids last week:



jade and i.


jeremy and i.
* i know my face look flat and round.*

____________________________________________________________________

my cravings for junks was unbelievably HUGE and FREQUENT lately.
i wonder is it due to the weather or is it just ME.
of course i know that i AM NOT SUPPOSED TO eat so much junks everyday,
but never underestimate the power of cravings,especially when u are studying.
u might say its all up to u,whether u have enuf determination to resist.
easier said than done.
im trying hard to control,but the more i control the more i eat.wtf rite?
this binge eating is seriously doing me no good.
from past experience,its gonna lead to my you-know-what-habit again.
to make thing worst,i barely exercise.ok or maybe,never.
i can feel my lung/heart getting weaker and not as strong as it used to be.wtf?
as i was asthmatic when i was younger,my lungs werent that strong.
and now,i think its not in the best condition as i tend to pant like a freaking 90 year old old fart after a short walk or after climbing the never-ending UNSW stairs to the upper campus.
holy shiate.
my mission is to sign up for a gym during my winter break and work my ass off.
this IS a MUST!!!!
screw u-can-still-exercise-without-a-gym-such-as-jogging.
who on the mother's earth will jog in such cold weather,around 15 degrees?
at least those with sane mind wouldnt.
linda and i had make this as our #1 mission during winter break.
GET FIT!!!!

"I hope to spend alot of time in a bikini over summer so I need to look good!"
- luisa_vasta

"The longer I leave it the more there will be to work off..."
- jonathan_stilts

found this 2 motivations on9.
hopefully it helps.flat chance but.

another mission:
stop my coffee addiction AFTER my finals.
can die dot com without coffee to stimulate my brain in the morning.
therefore,i cant quit coffee at the moment,i NEED it DESPERATELY in order to study.
its so weird that i am so addicted to coffee now,when i DONT drink coffee back home.
i was even anti-coffee back then.
stress changes your hormones....



anyways,

heroes and folding clothes time. (",)



narcissistic to the core.

till then,
toodleS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home