Monday, June 11, 2007

how long does it take before it disintegrate all the confidence in me?

despite the sunny weather today,which was supposed to cheer me up 3 consecutive days of gay weather,i don't feel the slightest cheerfulness in me.
ok,maybe i did a lil' in the morning,feeling good to have the sun back in sight.


sun fails to put the smile on my face as how it usually would.

however,the joy in me faded slowly,replaced by stress and depression as i was doing accounting pass years.
accounting pass years paper is a very good joy-sucker indeed.
it crashes the confidence in me to do well in finals bit by bit,till there is merely any confidence left in me for the finals.
it took me 6 friggin hours to semicomplete a 3 hour paper!!!
wanna know what's the INTERESTING part?
there are no answers posted in WEBCT,but u can ask the lecturer to check for u.
normally,never in the world adeline would do a pass years WITHOUT answers.
but there isnt any alternatives left.
choosing between reading the textbook for THEORY or practice pass years without exact answers,
i did rather choose the latter.
at least i can compare the answers with my friends and know where are my weaknesses and brush up on that.
well,its kinda obvious it does me no good besides ripping my confidence into pieces.
somehow,the image of getting HDs in my all my subjects seem to fade away and soon disappear from my sight.



thats how i feel now,at this moment although the weather was beautiful today.
colourless and lifeless.
yes.my life revolves around books now.commerce books to be exact.
needless to say,i am currently been diagnosed with pre-examinations-syndrome.
stress,binge eating,cranky,SUPER EMOTIONAL.
call it an excuse for myself or whatever,healthy diet and exams DONT GO WELL TOGETHER.
tried my FIRST vegetable diet for lunch.
4 words : vegetable diet sucks shit.
CHERRY TOMATOES TASTE SOOOO HORRIBLE!!!!
i was practically holding my breathe and force myself to swallow the 7 lil cherry tomatoes i brought.
YUCK!!!!!
fine.it wasnt that bad at first.cucumber and balsamic sauce taste GREAT in fact.
its just that my lettuce is kinda bitter + the cherry tomatoes.
it makes me feel sick after that.
and it DOESNT fill your stomach.or maybe cuz i have a HUGE ASS appetite.
ESPECIALLY WHEN U ARE UNDER STRESS!!!!!

its definitely NOT a RIGHT time to diet now.
trust me IF u are a chocolate lover.
screw it.
i can stress about my weight after finals when i have all the time in the world.
right now,brain food IS important AND essential to stimulate my brain cells to function efficiently.


freaking exhausted and worn out!!!
i shall have a good sleep,wake up at 630 tmr morning and get some work done before heading to uni library again AND consultation for accounting.

whoever who says uni life is
ENJOYING AND EASY
,i SALUTE u!!
that's definitely an
OVERSTATEMENT!!!
agree?
i am sure i have a lot of supporters,right?right?wtf?




sometimes u just cant be bothered anymore.
trench coat with sneakers.
yes.LOSER dressing.do i give a damn?hell no.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home