Friday, June 08, 2007

i DO blog alot during study period.
2nd post within 12 hours

its a way of distressing after trying to stuff as much stuffs i could into my tiny winy pea brain.
i am so proud of myself,managed to study 3 straight hours of finance from 6.30-9.30 without getting distracted every 15 minutes.
it took me 3 solid hours to understand all the foreign exchange shit and how they convert and stuffs like that.
base currency,term currency,bid,offer...
i will probably dream of all these tonight.
but,i had chips and some lollies in between to keep me still for 3 hours.
i know i just said i will go on a healthy diet,but it starts tomorrow.
yes,i WILL!!!
wait and see you people!!!!


heading to uni library early in the morning tomorrow.
library is operating as study hall starting tomorrow,which means,its gonna open from 8-12AM.
i guess i am gonna go there after paddys till 8-9ish.
yeap,i want my HD average!!!!!!!!
no wait,ALL HDs.
but,its kinda hard for me to get a HD for micro.
why?
cuz my tutor gave me 11/15 for my presentation and report.
there was this gal who did worst den me got the same marks as me.
stingy cunt!!!!
currently,i am right at the dot,85%.
and i have calculated that i NEED to get AT LEAST 52/60 in my finals to get HD.
which seems pretty impossible.
i know i should be confident,but come on,this is my FIRST EVER MICROECONOMICS paper in my life.
sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.
im gonna full study for micro tmrw,and make sure i am able to bag my HDs..
look at the bright side,i got 7.5/8 in my QMA part B assignment.
AT LEAST,HD average is still within my vicinity if i really cant get HD for micro.
yes,i AM kiasu.sue me for that.


i found a new way to keep me awake besides coffee now.
its ENGLISH TEA and VITAMIN B.
caffeine is really killing my skin,its BEYOND WORDS how dry my face is now.
had a vitamin B and a cup of tea after dinner just now,and im WIDE awake and its almost 11.
i guess i would continue with my finance soooon.
exam period = minimum sleep & nocturnal
for me its either nocturnal or sleep WAY TOOO EARLY.


i think that's all for now.
im crapping like anything.i dont even know what am i typing.
it IS STILL raining now.since morning,
and according to weather forecast,its gonna continue till monday.
jesus christ!!!
i NEED to get myself an umbrella soon,and wear my hoodie.
shit,i hate gay weather like this,it just makes u feel super reluctant AND freeze!!!


~ciaoZ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home