Thursday, June 14, 2007

UNI SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!
STRESS LEVEL WENT BEYOND THE MAXIMUM!!!






ZOMG!!!!
i am on the verge of breaking down due to the stupid finals.
its weird aye,APPARENTLY commerce is supposed to be "EASIER" than science.
however,i TOTALLY DISAGREE with that!!!
commerce is killing me BIT BY BIT!!!
like serious-freaking-ly.
and,my no-swearing-resolution doesnt apply now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate,hate,hate it!!!
*i know,hatred is no good.whatever,i give no shit!!!*
like seriously,QMA is supposed to be something like math.
BULLSHIT!!!!
there are more words than figures in the questions!!!
I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING OF SWITCHING TO ACTUARIAL STUDIES NOW!!!!
like seriously!!!
they deal with REAL MATH WITH FIGURES at least.
and,yes i know actuarial is full hard and shit like that!!!
but i love math with all my heart,so i guess the math part is not really a problem for me.


i am so sick of uni!
i am so sick of exams!!!
i am so sick of all these shit!!!!
i am doing only 4 subjects this semester,and the topics included are only based on what we learn in the past 4 months (DUH!).
however,it seems SO MUCH HARDER compared to SAM last year.
i know,many of u guys are just gonna go like "wtf?ur doing commerce and u are complaining"
trust me,commerce is DEFINITELY NOT AS EASY AS IT MAY SEEM!!!
NOT EASY AT ALL.end of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the stress is killing me.
stuffs i studied slip off my brain faster than the rate i am breathing now.wtf
it just doenst stay in my brain,no matter how much i tried.
WTFFFF!!!!!
seriously,its like informations and my brain cells are of similar charges in which they repel.
GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!


i so need a break,a getaway,PARTY HARD after my finance paper next friday.
before i go insane and lost my mind.
exams stress leads to HAIR DROP,BINGE EATING(which results in you-know-what.for those who doesnt know,too bad.),CRANKINESS!
guess what?
i had like 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of tea yesterday and i din even manage to stay awake past 12.
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!!!


somehow,i have the feeling that the best marks i could obtain is credit in all my subjects.
that's CUT!!!
bah!!!!!!!!!!!
ZERO CONFIDENCE INTO EXAM HALL!!!
that's what going to happen.


i just need a break.
really soon.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home