Friday, June 22, 2007

HOURS AWAY FROM INDEPENDENCE!!!!

just did two practice sets this morning.not that bad!!!
i think its sufficient for me to obtain a D,and need EXTRA caution to obtain a HD.
i know my blog has been revolving around my complains bout HDs and Ds for the past couple of weeks.
don't worry,this is gonna be the last one for a very long time!!!
at least a month before i commence my 2nd semester.



HARRY POTTER book 7 IS COMING OUT ON THE 21st of JULY!!!!
ONE MORE MONTH!!!

have u guys booked your book already?
i DID!!
being the kiasu one,its a surprise if i havent.LOL.
can't wait for the movie tooooo!!!!
total random i know,i am bored.
and,for those who knows me well enough,know that i CANNOT study last minute especially right before exams like right now,not to forget the-last-paper-syndrome.
i dont know about you guys but its always takes me EXTRA determination to get my heavy ass to study for the last paper.



my friend has a FREE 2 WEEKS PASS TO FITNESS FIRST and she is giving it to ME!!
my perfecto plan IS
-work 6 hours a day during weekdays*that's IF i get the shifts*
-preferably from 8am-2/3pm
-then,gym after that.


i am serious this time about working out.
cuz johan just told me yesterday that i put on quite ABIT of weight.
its quite impossible not to,considering the junk-food-binge-eating i succumbed for the past few weeks during my stuvac.
i am just one of those unlucky ones who aren't blessed with high metabolism rate.
*complaint bout not being able to grow fatter after eating so much some more,i will come and chop u!*
mimimum junk food consumption during the break and maximum work out.
i would be lying if i said i would cut down TOTALLY on junk food.
its IMPOSSIBLE,at least for me to go cold turkey on junk food overnight.
for example,NO food after 7 *linda's theory which i USED to follow back home*
also,DON'T eat when i am NOT hungry *something which i ALWAYS do*


enough bullshiting.
i shall have a shover and do a few more past years.
then,dinner with the peeps tonight!!!
gonna be a babysitter tomorrow and babysit both my nephew AND niece.=.="
no more shopping tomorrow!!!
i really need mOrE clothes,THICK ones,weather is just GAY!!!


till then,
~toodleS~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home