Tuesday, June 19, 2007

JUNK FOODS...


the exams is killing me,not only mentally,but physically too.
cuz i had shitloads of junks these days.
as i have mentioned,i had HALF a bar of cadbury crunchie by MYSELF while i was studying in the library,and today,i shared a packet of starbust jellybeans with linda,which i think i had most of them.
the fact that my family has diabetes history doesnt make things any better.
and i kinda freaked out now due to some better-not-to-disclose-reasons,which makes me full wanna go on healthy and balance diet PLUS exercise.
gym is currently beyond affordable level,weather is just TOO COLD to jog,
guess what is my solution?
WORK MORE,FREE EXERCISE AND GET PAID.
despite the shit pay,but better shit than none.



cadbury crunchie


milk chocs with HONEY COMB!!
yumster.

YES,i cant believe how i actually managed to gobble half a bar of that chunk yesterday.
it kinda amuse me with my hippo appetite lately,with me never fail to have my main meals AND munching those snacks CONSTANTLY throughout the day.
just simply AMAZING i reckon!
*in case,u cant sense my sarcasm,i AM being sarcastic here*
i am just so sick of chocs and lollies at the moment.
however,that doesnt guarantee that i wouldnt munch anything tomorrow.wtf

i had the whole study room to myself yesterday.
AWESOME!!!zero noise,with my trusty pinky ipod to keep me company while doing practice set.
but,for some reasons,i still find the accounting paper was blardy hard!!!!
another HD just got blown away by the ferocious wind.lame,i know.
from 2 HDs dropping to i-will-be-happy-to-settle-with-a-D,saddening!!!
now,i am hoping to ace finance,since its MCQ and there are heaps of practices online,
also,i just counted that i need 78/90 to get a HD and 60/90 to get a D.
seems pretty alright but.=)
well,i HOPE that the MCQs are similar to the practice,then at least i get a HD!!!!


but,studying alone in such a quiet room will eventually lead to boredom over time.
and,as per usual,i did what i am best at.

WARNING: THERE WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT OF ULTIMATE CAMWHORE PICTURES.
so,u can just buzz off if u cant stand me not getting enough of myself,this is my blog,i can post what ever i want(as long as its legal wtf).


i realised that i wouldnt look like some sick,old fart without make up.
just look a lil tired and innocent,probably?
therefore,i am still independent of make up..wtf?



emo shot is a must nowadays.


sticking the toungue out,APPARENTLY makes my face look less chubbier?


i LOVE hoodie,nuf said.


a random note:
I AM SO SICK OF WINTER NOW!!!

*i know winter was one of the things that i was looking forward to before i came here,and i remembered clearly that i was complaining that 15 degrees wasnt cold enough when people were telling me about the average temperature for winter in sydney.i must be out of mind at that time.seriously.*
yes,i agree,dressing up in trench coat,leggings with boots sounds fun and interesting INITIALLY!!
not anymore when you are freezing to death with a shocking 5 layers of clothes on you,
also,when it keeps raining NON STOP for the past few days,
till u cant do ur laundry and ur running out of clothes,
also u need to carry umbrella with you(something which i really dislike),
and u need to remove those LAYERS off u once u go indoor and put them on again when u go out.

i hate hate hate it when the wind blows,can die dot com.




the layers of clothes are adding on to my already-plus-size-body.


ok,maybe this doesnt look that bad,or at least i think so.

bottom line: its NOT fun anymore when u ALWAYS freeze.


i wanna add some extra "notes" on happy father's day as i was too tired to write that night.


i love my dad with my heart

*this actually goes without saying,but i still wanna announce it here*
thanx for all the support u gave me all these times,especially the past few months when i am in aus.
thanx for those encouraging SMS,thou short but really meaningful.
i know i have mentioned this MANY times,but i wanna say again,
thanx for sacrificing SO MUCH to send me here.
*its definitely not an easy task for my dad as he wasnt born from an affluent family which he is able to inherit a good fortune.all the hard work he had gone through,just to ensure that we have a better life.*
I AM REALLY PROUD OF U!!!

happy belated father's day once again!!!


i think i shall end here as my eyes are gonna fall off the socket soon.wtf
gonna do one set of mock finals for finance,90 FRIGGIN MCQ before i sleep.-.-






ps: may u recover soon.hope that u are able to pull it through the critical stage.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home