Monday, June 25, 2007

struck with boredom.


i AM stress free now but i am bored at the same time too.
no shifts for me this week cuz apparently the rooster this week is already full.
which means,cash outflows> cash inflows,since i need to buy some winter clothings.
then,i will be off to terrigal for 4 days 3 nights,which includes sunday(my usual shift).
no income for the week!!!! a huge sigh!!!!!

stress free is fun indeed,however it gets boring after some time like me.
its only monday and i have been stress free for less than 3 days.
gonna do more job hunting later and also start catching up with desperate housewives s3( i know i am slow),supernatural s2,ugly betty(yes,i am yet to watch this show).
i wanted to watch some korean and TVB series,anyone know which website can i watch for FREE and it saves me all the hassle to download?

i was actually half way through blogging last night and i just lost my thoughts suddenly.
and i realise that ALOT of my post are pretty much the same old bimbotic post,complains and rantings about my daily life.

was blog stalking again,as per usual,i came across a few posts which got me into serious thinking about what have i learned for the past 4.5 months here.
apart from my daily rants,i doubt i actually pen(in this case type) down all my thoughts ever since i came over.
time really flies *oh-so-cliche*,it seems like i just arrived in sydney yesterday.
with all the complains,rantings about uni life,homesick,one semester is over.
and there is just another 6 more months before i see my beloved family and friends,whom i miss again.

i wouldn't say that i have changed ALOT throughout my 4.5 months here in sydney,
but being away from my family and friends,to a foreign environment DID change me a bit,also the way i look at things.

` i am more independent now.
this is the obvious one,if i am still not independent after being away from home for 4.5 months,i am either retarded or physically disabled.
i am yet to "explore" the REAL independent world once i move out and live alone.
living with my cousin doesnt make me THAT independent YET.
sooooon,dont worry.

`i have became more responsible now.
knowing that no one is gonna be there to look after my mess if i ever screwed something up,and that whatever decision i made,i hold full responsibilities towards the outcome and consequences of my decision.
its not like i didnt know about it before i came here,its just that i took things for granted,knowing that IF i really did screw things up,i have my parents by my side to take care of all the consequences.

` i should be contented with what i have instead of complaining.
it IS human's nature to complain(you are just lying to yourself if u said u NEVER complain),its just the matter of whether u complaint often or occasionally. and i think i am the former.i am the biggest "miss complain" you ever know,and that's not something i am proud of.i complain about almost everything,from uni to the weather to the food to my pay and the lists go on.

maybe uni is stressful,maybe uni is not as easy as i thought(life is never easy anyway),but at least i am lucky enough to get into university,let alone its one of the prestigious uni in the world in australia.

as for my pay,at least i am getting something.having an income is better than none.
as compared to malaysia,i am indeed earning big bucks.60 dollars a week ( x 3 is rm 180)
even though its not ALOT,but i could save my dad rm 820 a month,and rm 8640 per year.


`my relationship with my parents is closer than before.
kayi once asked me"u want to go to australia so much but have you ever thought of the fact that u might get homesick"
and i remembered my answer was fast and short " of course not"
boy,i was so wrong about that.despite the fact that i wasn't that close to both my dad and my mum ( in the sense that i don't confide them in everything),i DO miss them ALOT.
instead of throwing tantrum each time they nag at me,i will listen and analise whatever they said(although they are not always right too.=P )

` i am pretty good at taking public transport alone now.
i know its a lil wtf,but yes trust me,the number of times i have taken public transport back home is less than the number of public transport i have taken in a week here.
no exaggerating component here.wtf
its something to be proud of.
however,that doesnt mean that i would take more public transport when i get back.teehee.

` i am actually earning my OWN money.
i used to work for half a month back in year 10 but that wasnt a proper job.
the contentment,the joy,the satisfaction,the sence of achievement when i received my first pay was just GREAT.
( although half of my income went to un-concession bus ticket and my pay wasnt great AT ALL) but now i understand why my mum always said money is not easy to earn.
heck,that doesnt shop me from shopping.i will work harder to get more money to shop.that's it.
LOL.


i think i should stop being so serious and *cough* mature *cough*.
back to the bimbotic side of me.
oh,i actually succeeded NOT SNACKING since my last paper.
which is a good sign.
which means,my next step is get my lazy ass to start exercising.
with the hope that i would be able to lose some weight and back to my old size,instead of the expanded version now before i go back.=.=

something interesting that u guys wanna find out about SMKDU *click*

ps: picture-less post is boring.might upload some random pictures later.


~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home