Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yeap i am that bored,so i decided to do this meaningless tag from kirks blog.wtf


Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Adeline,Hooi San Er
Birth Date: 13 October 1988
Current status: Single =)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage:CHINESE (hokkien and hakka)
Your Fears: any insects with 6/8 legs,reptiles,slimy stuffs,DENTIST,height!
Your Weaknesses: i am not that dumb to post my weakness here.=P
Your Perfect Pizza: thin crunchy crust,heaps of chesseeee,green pepper and hammmm!!!

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: **should i go to uni for room hunting.**
Your Bedtime: Usually, 12am,since its holidays now,its getting a tad later.=)
Your Most Missed Memory: the sleepover after my farewell party,and the day out after with hangover with the <3s.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.used to be a coke addict.not anymore.=)
McDonald's or Burger King: Mcdonalds all the wayyyy
Single or Group Dates: It depends.
Adidas or Nike: Addidas (kirks,adidas is NOT rempit ok?)
Tea or Nestea: Tea when i need to stay awake during exam period,Nestea when i am thirsty.wtf.
Chocolate or Vanilla: i am a chocaholic,need i say more?
Cappuccino or Coffee: MOCHA!!!!

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: HELL NO!!! i hate smokerssssss!!!or at least when they smoke in front of me.it just gives me headache,makes my hair stinks.seriously,i DONT SEE THE POINT OF SMOKING!!
Curse: yeap.alot indeed.but i am trying to cutdown.
Think you've been in love: hmmmmm.....
Go to school: that's kinda O.B.V.I.O.U.S. right?
Want to get married: my motto is i will only get married when i am financially stable.
Believe in yourself: u need to believe in yourself before others will have faith/trust in you.
Think you're a health freak: i am TRYING HARD to be one,since exams are over.

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Have you...
Drank alcohol: yeap.=)
Gone to the mall: i just went shopping yesterday.=P
Been on stage: i have stage fright.and thank god,no.
Eaten sushi:i had that with MAXBRENNAR yesterday.what a combination.
Dyed your hair:i have NEVER dye my hair before.sounds like a freak.might do so during summer break.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: wtf?NO!!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: i am sure everyone used to do that AT LEAST ONCE,unless you are a loner.wtf.does this answer the question?

Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: Wasn't this asked already?? as i have said,when i am financially stable MYSELF.
For: an internship with one of the big fours during my summer break(now) and working for a multinational investment bank(when i graduate).

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: BROWN HAIR WITH BLUE/GREEN EYES!!!!!
Short Hair or Long Hair: semi-long wavy hair. =)))

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: answering these questions.
1 Hour Ago: blogging( i am indeed lifeless i know),chatting.
4.5 Hours Ago: sleeping.
1 Month Ago: complaining about uni,stressing over finals,and asking myself for the gazilionth times why am i doing commerce.
1 Year Ago: struggling with SAM.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my family,my darling friends,my ipod,shopping,camwhoring.wtf?sounds so bimbo.
I Feel: BORED and gonna rot anytime
I Hate: smokers,guys who are up themselves,CHELSEA!!
I Hide:when i see someone i don't want to see?
I Miss: HOME,the hot and humid weather,AUTHENTIC asian food,my maid!
I Need: To start exercising,eat healthily and LOSE WEIGHT!!!

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
whoever who is as bored or as lifeless as me.wtf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home