Thursday, July 05, 2007

TERRIGAL PICTURES!
WARNING: this post is a LONG,PICTURE post.

it took me a tad longer this time to post up pictures after the trip because i FINALLY got myself photoshop program in my laptop.
hence,i was spending almost a WHOLE day photoshop-ing my photos from the trip besides job hunting and completing my resume and cover-letter for my internship-hunting.
i am still a NOOBIES in photoshop-ing.
can someone pls teach me how to do collage?

ok,enough of bullshit-ing,
pictures time!!!!

we left sydney on saturday afternoon(the guys took FOREVER to reach kilara,which is our meeting point) by 2 cars,driven by sally and nathan.
*ok,i feel like i am doing a road trip report in high school,so i am gonna write less shit*


charlene and i,in sally's car.

central cost wasnt as far as i thought it would be.
we reached there after an hour drive (which is the SAME traveling time from where i live to uni).
the place was AWESOME!!!!!
the house we rented is facing the sea.


the entrance of the house.




i was too busy checking out the place until i forgotten to take pictures of the whole place besides the kitchen and living room.

throughout the 4 days 3 nights stay,we baked,we cooked,we lazed around and complaint about how bored are we at times,we played PS2 (more like the guys),we played poker (yes,i FINALLY know how to play poker and i can actually flip my chips.),we watched soap operas,and the lists go on.



camwhored on our bed.
yes,the 3 of us shared the same queensize bed.*not bad huh*


candid shot.


the guys.

the next day,florence baked choc chip cookies whereas charlene,linda and i baked hedgehog.




both of them were fanta-bulous!!!
yummmmyyyyy!!!!!







florence and i








on the day before we left,charlene and i decided to walk down to the beach since we have nothing to do.
WISE decision we made,as the beach was beautiful!!!


swt.




emo shot #1


emo shot #2


my first pic with my teeth shown.


posing on the cliff.
quoted from charlene:"you look like a scarecrow"


what do YOU guys think of this pic?
since the feedbacks i got while using it as my msn dp were: you look like a guy(from BOTH my sisters) and jayee said i look OLD here.wtf?


nathan was the chef during the last night since we girls were so sick of cooking.





chinese noodles.

it was not bad,seriously,for a guy like nathan to cook.LOL.

a few more scenery pics which are not photoshop-ed.


view of other houses from our house.


the sea view from our house.






waves.


somehow i feel that this picture here looks very professional.=P

i know that the post about my terrigal trip doesnt sound too convincing,neither does it sound right.
i guess its due to the holidays and the hiatus from blogging for a couple of days which leads to my not-so-smooth-and-fluent-blogging.wtf?

back to job hunting after dinner,again.
since i have the shittest job with shittest pay.

" u will ALWAYS have something to do in this shop.if you are free,that means there is something wrong"

that was what the owner told me.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAKING A REST FOR 5 MINUTS IN BETWEEN A 5 HOURS SHIFT?

asian owner,though i am an asian myself(and am proud of that),
as what the rumours truth is: they DO overwork and underpay you.

i am not being bimbotic or spoil her.
even linda,who is 100x un-spoil (i know there isnt such word) compared to me,she told me
"now i know why you hate your job so much" when she went for a mere 2 hours trial.
and she was so lucky to get a job that morning which minimum pay is $18 an hour.


my brain is not functioning that well at the moment.
will blog a proper post once i can type my thoughts in words smoothly without needing to stop and think for heaps long every 5 words.


~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home