Friday, July 13, 2007

untitled


i know i am abit very late,sorry babe!!!
just wanna wish ms chai ying fong a


*Sorry babe,this is the only photo i have with you.this shows how far behind in our camwhoring session.LOL*

HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

another year older,hopefully wiser too.jk.
we have known each other for almost 9 years!!!time flies isnt it.
although we seldom see each other since the end of high school days,its kinda amazing that we remain close.
and you know i love u with all my heart righttt?
anyways,may all your dreams come true and all the best in your future undertakings!!!

____________________________________________________________________



I WANNA WATCH HARRY POTTER : THE ORDER OF PHOENIX!!!
finally,managed to find someone,aka helen to watch this movie with me some time next week as MOST of my friends arent a fan of harry potter.

i know this post is kinda bullshit and crappy.
the reason i blog thou its 1.36 am now and i am moving house tmrw is i wanna wish darling chai ying a happy belated birthday.*Are u honoured and touched?LOL*
and,ZOMG packing is gay and i bet UNPACKING IS EVEN GAYER!!!


to my dear sebastian shii,



u know i love you with all my heart.
what i meant in the cbox is:now only u know that eeyin *i will dedicate a post to you for being my #1 loyal reader.lol.* is my # 1 blog fan.
and YES,i DO know u burnt your credit to call me when i was full emo.
you guys did make my day!!!


i am soooo sleepy now.
a proper post from my new place tmrw.

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home