Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MY HOUSE IS A MANSION PALACE!!!

i LOVE and MISS my house home soooo much!!!!
i really really really appreciate my home now.
my house might not be one of those huge ass,glamorous mansion which leaves your mouth wide open when you set your eyes on them,but its DEFINITELY as good as a palace,or even BETTER!


living alone outside DOES make me appreciate HOME more!!!!


from a miss princess who had lived in perfect comfort zone for the past 18 years ( and the last 6 months in my cousin place) to miss independent open my eyes to see what the real world is.i have no choice but to be REAL independent now.
also,things are always not as how we wanted.


` i would definitely want a single room all to myself compared to a twin shared room.
i could have chosen that if i want to insisted..
however,that would add extra weight to my dad's already-heavy-enough-burden due to my staggering tuition fees,and this is an unnecessary extra cost.
could i be that selfish? where i live more comfortably in a single room while my family back home trying so hard to be thrifty for ME?


' the palace-like-place in kensington would definitely top my ideal-place-to-stay-list.
no doubt the place is perfecto,but i know that i am not rich enough to afford that place.


i think i should cut the crap about those,since it all came back to the same thing : the place i moved in is not as comfortable as my home.
I AM TRYING HARD TO ADAPT TO THE CHANGES.
i really am.
but u can't expect me to accept the place in 3 days right?
i admit that i am a little brat who have been living comfortably or maybe a lil luxuriously before i came here.
it has just been 3 days since i moved.
you dont expect me to:

~get used to my FREAKING SMALL toilet!!!! its SERIOUSLY/NO JOKE/UNBELIEVABLY small.
i SWEAR TO GOD if i were to grow abit fatter,i cant get into the toilet anymore!!!!
it IS that small!!!
don't come telling me i don't live in the toilet.still?
i bet GIRLS will understand,i hope.
yes,i did rather shit in PUBLIC TOILETS or uni toilets now,at least they are more spacious.
you guys can go ROFLYAO.

~ not feeling comfortable with my room mate
its like DUH ok?when was the last time i share room with randoms?camp?not really.cuz i DO know the people i shared room with,or at least most of them.
its like i have totally no privacy at all,i SURE do need to get used to that.

~ start cooking SOON.
despite the fact that i AM interested in cooking,that doesnt mean that i am a good cook.
you get the picture.
and the kitchen doesnt look too inviting as well.i couldnt even bring myself to boil drinking water.i just feel disgusted.
don't get me wrong,the place IS clean,it just doesnt look as clean as the one at home.
*told cha i NEED TIME to get used to it ok?*

these are the main concerns i have.
its better not to list all down as i do not wish to be as bimbotic as paris hilton.


there are more than this rantings but my sleepy eyes do not allow me to do so.
so dear readers,save the others for the next post.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home