Tuesday, July 17, 2007

miserable

i think its gonna take me MORE THAN HARD WORK to adapt myself to my new place.
seriously.
i cant wait for uni to start.
something to keep my mind of these shit.
the place seems pretty alright before i moved in,but its not as how it looks as the surface.


the toilet IS SERIOUS-FREAKING-LY SMALL!!!
yes,i still cant get over it,its so hard to bathe!!!



when i was brushing my teeth,or rinsing my mouth in particular,
THE WATER WAS SO FKN MILKY!!!!!
and,australia water is SUPPOSED TO BE DRINK-ABLE FROM THE TAP!!!
how disgusting is that?
how am i going to bring myself to brush teeth in the small,cram toilet tmrw morning?
and how can i drink those water?????
i have been ripping some mineral water from my workplace and bought 2 bottles for half price today.
i am gonna buy water in carton from now on!!!
even that means starving myself.
or i did rather not drink water.
call me a brat or spoiled,I NEED CLEAN WATER!!!!


i need to overcome the "fear" wtf or i would say my repulsion towards the kitchen cuz it doesnt look that inviting.wtf?
i mean its not dirty and all,but IF I HAVE A CHOICE which i certainly don't,i wouldnt want to cook under such conditions.
i think i would prefer to live on fruits or vegetables or sandwiches or maybe instant noodles.
*did u realise that i start all my sentences with I?lol.*

not to mention, i have inconsiderate and WEIRD housemate,not room mate.
who watches tv SO LOUDLY and its quarter to 12 now.
not to forget,he KEPT reiterate that eujin is so00000 HOT and why isnt he my bf.
double WTF!!!


peixia,IF u are ever gonna read this,

PLSSSSSSS COME SYDNEY!!!!!!!!

sydney is as good as melbourne,and the weather is not as cold as melbourne and sydney's weather is already cold enough to kill!!!
also,we can rent an apartment together and cook together and have fun together.
and i have a bitching partner to bitch about everything !!!!

CONSIDER SYDNEY!!!!


if you wanna go melbourne,my as well study in malaysia,since there are SO MANY malaysians there.
*no offense to my dear friends there ya.hehe*


bottom line:
LIOW PEIXIA COME SYDNEY OR RATHER UNSW NEXT YEAR!!!!


i know i can me the spoil-est brat ever,bare with me.
seriously,the place i am living now is SO DIFFERENT FROM MY HOME!!!
and yes people, i know i DONT live in my toilet,but imagine showering in an undersize toilet!!!


enough of these rantings,
i need to sleep now since i NEED to wake up at 645 tmr,to collect stuffs from my cousin from the airport.so yea.


~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home