Wednesday, July 18, 2007

.............................

i did jack shit for the whole day,besides waking up early in the morning to meet my cousin's son from the airport to collect some stuffs from him.

nothing much productive was done.
things i did today after coming back from airport:

`had a short nap.haven't been enjoying much beauty sleep since holidays though i had 8 hours of sleep everyday.

`did some groceries shopping.
still gotta head to woolies on monday again to get ham,chesse,milk and stuffs like that and heading to paddy's during the weekend.

`watched a couple of desperate housewives episodes too (yes,i know i am slow)

` blog stalking,friendster stalking,facebook stalking (tell me about being lifeless)

' reread my older post (which i found that i complaint ALOT like ALOT about my life. =.=")

' created this friend test thing since i was so bored!!! TRY IT people and see how well u know me( that is IF you have time.=P)

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


`was supposed to finish my harry potter 6th book for the 2nd time,so that i know exactly whats going on in the 7th book which is GONNA BE OUT IN 2 MORE DAYS!!!


uni is starting next week and i am actually looking forward to it!!
consider the fact that i have been bumming around for almost a month.
and TOTALLY NO LUCK in finding a better job.
oh well,at least i have an income now.no,i am not complaining here.
i guess i just need to keep trying until i get one.my perseverance will eventually pay off i believe.
i have only 3 days of class next semester (tuesday - thursday).
long weekend i have,actually i think 99.99% of the commerce students do.
i could actually squeeze all my classes into 2 days,but thats gonna be full hectic.
i did rather have a more relaxing and spread out time table.
after all,uni is within walking distance,so yea.=)


MY NEW SEMESTER RESOLUTION:

  • do my work CONSISTENTLY!!!
  • make extra notes on top of my lecture notes RIGHT AFTER EVERY lecture. (if i could really do that,i could save myself some money by not buying the incredulously expensive textbooks.)
  • eat healthily,NO junks EVERYDAY!!!
  • exercise!!!!!!
  • get my HD AVERAGE which i failed to achieve this semester,which i am still kinda cut about it. i cant believe i have NO hd at all.!!!(its not complaining,its i did not meet my expectations)
  • stop complaining and whining all the time (i think it has became one of my specialties.wtf)

that's all i could think of at the moment.


my blog is dying.
its SO BORING,nothing interesting,PICTURE-LESS,and full of crap!!!
don't worry,i AM gonna take more pictures tmrw when i am at the fishmarket!!
yummmmyyyy seafood here i come!!!!!!


before i am off,allow me to complain about a few things.

~the toilet IS SMALL!!
~my room mate SMOKES!!! and you guys know how much am i against smokers or rather the smell. although she doesnt smoke in the room,the after-smoke-smell IS HORRIBLE!!!
- and my room mate actually stripped in front of me.as in after she had a shower,she changed in the room which is kinda erm,disgusting.i know i have what she has but u get what i meant.


i reckon that's pretty much about it.
linda and i planned to watch sunrise at coogee tmrw but changed our mind cuz sunrise is just,well,too early.
next time,one fine day,since coogee is pretty close to me.
and,i am gonna enjoy to the fullest this weekend before a new start!!

" MACROECONOMICS"
" ACCOUNTING 1B"
"QMB"
"FINANCE 1613"

hopefully,something MORE interesting,


ps: i will be working WHOLE OF MY SUMMER BREAK as an intern.
as much as i would LOVE to gain the valuable experience,i am abit cut that my relaxing holidays is just gone like that.
well,we cant always have what we want,can we?


~toodleS peepS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home