Sunday, August 05, 2007

life is never perfect neither does one could have a smooth sailing journey all the way.

did you guys ever realised that all bad / miserable things come at once?
its always one after another,without giving you much space to breathe.

i thought i settle down alright with my new environment and roomie since i am able to cook and prepare food from home.
BUT,things always doesnt seem as simple as its surface.

although my roomie is not at home most of the time,that doesnt stop her from being bossy and a bitch.
i have tolerate so MANY nights WITHOUT main light,with my source of light from a freaking table lamp which is definitely insufficient to do work and it IS straining my eyes.
and just now,i on the heater cuz it IS INDEED FREEZING today.
and guess what?
she came into the room out of a sudden,and goes:

"dont you think its very hot?" (Does it even matter when you were outside the WHOLE time?)

"erm,nope?i am FREEZING!!! its so cold!!"

"no.its hot here.and its really bad for my block nose if you on it to sleep." she sorta snob me.
(like HELLO! for christ's sake,SINCE WHEN DOES COLDNESS CURE BLOCKNOSE?wtf)

" erm,i will off later when its warmer."
(IF its gonna turn warmer,which i doubt so)

she gave me a dirty look and went out.

half an hour later,she came in,changed and just off the main light WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME when i was doing my work and SWITCH OFF THE HEATER just like that and went to bed.

you guys did probably say " if you wanna share a room,you must compromise"
i DID tolerate HEAPS and i actually let her off the light,leaving myself using the laptop under the light from the table lamp when i wasnt doing homework.
mind you,its NOT as easy as it may seems ok.
and now,i am freaking doing my work and i am freaking freezing and all she did was off the light AND the heater for her own comfort without considering HOW I FEEL.
this is NOT what u call compromising between 2 parties.
my fingers are freaking freezing while typing this post.

bas said try talking to her,i DID.
and what did i get?
she just come in and off the heater JUST LIKE THAT.wtf.



besides this whole roomie issue which is starting to get into me,
i have other issues too,which i dont think its that appropriate to post here.
after all,this is an unprotected blog.
further details,just visit therealme.(friends only.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home