Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BOOHOO,i am SICK!!!=(((

i am down with mild sore throat and coughing with THICK phlegm getting stuck in the middle of my throat.
not a good feeling.

i was supposed to go for a JOG (YES,i am trying to "retrieve" my long-gone-stamina) this morning,but feeling not so well,decided to give it a skip.
my plan to rebuilt my stamina is gonna be a difficult task,considering the fact that i am panting like an old steam train after a few minutes of jogging yesterday.
my lungs is back to its old self again (before i started to go gym last year).

i hate the feeling of being so weak,and stamina-less (which i am well aware of there's no such word).

a friend of mine is gonna be my personal trainer,and he is gonna send me all the exercise routines which help me to lose some flabby fats and tone up.YAY!!!
also,i NEED to start eating on a HEALTHY DIET PLAN for at least 3 months.
of course,some indulgance occasionally cannot be neglected.=)


i CANNOT go back to malaysia with everyone's jaw dropping,literally because they couldnt recognize me cause' i am beyond obese.
4 months plus to work it out!!!!

if there's a will,there's a way.


and my first step was NOT buying the cadbury bar which was on sale in coles for only $2.79.
it took me GREAT willpower to resist the temptation,considering that i am a sucker for chocolates .
not to mention,my current addiction to starbust lollies,which i am TRYING HARD TO OVERCOME MY CRAVINGS FOR THOSE EVIL LIL THINGS which increase my waistline faster than the speed of light.wtf

i just realised that my timetable is abit shit now,considering that i have no morning classes.
i do miss morning classes.
library shall be the replacement of my morning classes.wtf
also,FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT OF CLASS is not fun!!!! at all!!!!


wooo00000000000000ttttt!!!!
i just managed to swap my thursday morning class to wednesday 5-6!!!!
perfecto!!!!!
3 days of uni!!!!and thursday shall be my NERDING DAY!!!!


anywhoos,

time to have a shower and prepare lunch then off to uni.


laters.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home