Sunday, July 29, 2007

nocturnal?

i swear i was tired around 8ish when i was about to start doing my tutorial homework.
however,my sleeping bugs,for some reasons,just left me without me even realising.
therefore,here i am,blogging @ 12.35 am since i am NOWHERE near sleepy.

the AMAZING part is,i woke up EARLY(8.45am) today,walked all the way down to lower campus to pass linda(who was in unigym) the macro textbook and headed to work after that.
7 hours shift,mind you.
probably,its cause i live so near to uni,and all my classes start at 12/1 except for thursday!!!
wooo00000tttttttt!!!!!
no more waking-up-@-6-freaking-am-in-the-morning-in case-the-bus-is-late-and-i-would-be-late.
is that why,mentally,i know that i can afford to sleep late?lol.
envy me people.


there's nothing much to blog about actually.


i am getting used to my place now.
my landlord actually inspects the house to make sure the place is clean,which is not a bad thing.
which means,those cunts will wash the dishes after they cook/eat whatever,to make the kitchen less disgusting and revolting.
my roomate is ALRIGHT.since she is out like most of the time,which means i actually get the room to myself most of the time.
BUT,
whenever she comes back,she has a VERY STRONG smoke smell,something i
really really really
HATE.
i still dont get it why people like smoking.
can someone enlighten me pls?wtf
AND,she NEEDS to off the light when she sleeps and my table lamp is bright *till it hurts my eyes* but its not enough to do work.
confirm power increase again when i go for my next eyetest.T.T


also,
i know where can i get cheap household stuffs now.
charlene brought me to all the cheap,economic stores to get my essentials,such as plates,cutlery,tissues,frying pan etc.
my house IS fully furnished,but then again,there are 10 people living under one roof,which means 10 people are sharing the utensils and cutlery,its kinda YUCKY.
ok,maybe not kinda,its VERY.
call me a bimbo or whatever,I.JUST.CANT.SHARE.WITH.10.PEOPLE.


did i mention that i changed my timetable due to not-so-good lecturers?
my timetable is ALRIGHT now,except i go to uni 4 days.
not that it matters since i live SO CLOSE to uni(yes,i am rubbing in your face,people.=P)
my class doesnt start till at least 12 from mon-wed and starts @ 10 on thursdays,and my latest class is 5 pm.
not that bad,its JUST four STRAIGHT hours of class.=.="


i am running out of stuffs to blog now.
time to head the bed.

ps: therealme has been updated.those whom i missed out,pls msg me for permission.


~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home