Monday, July 30, 2007

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH AND REMINISCENCE

just finished my macro reading AND tutorial homework.
the reading took up SO MUCH time!!!! and the homework part is probably a quarter of the time spent on reading.=.="

i just remembered that i forgotten to wish serena darling happy 19th birthday on my blog!!!
and,i am HEAPS late in wishing her.on my blog.
her birthday was last thursday,but hey i did call and msg her!!!

once again,

HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY,DARLING!!!!



i miss those good old days.
that was sometime last year,where we were dissecting pig's kidney during bio!!!*i kinda miss bio and those lab coats moment!!!!!*

my neighbour,my classmate,my gossiping partner,my fishing partner,my gym partner!!!

i knew her when she first moved into aman suria,then we went to tuition together(but we barely talked that time),then we went to the same college,doing the same course.
we were from the different class at first,but i changed to her class after that.
and that was when our friendship started.
although i have known you for less than 2 years,but time does not matter.
thanks for being there for me whenever i am emo and share the joy with me when i am happy.



good old days!!!
ZOMG,I WAS SO MUCH THINNER LAST TIME!!!!!


may all ur dreams come true and good luck in your future undertakings.
all the best in your exams (which i believe its over now?)


love,
adeline


ps: sorry for the SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY belated birthday post,but u know i love u righttt?xoxo.


on a random note,

my younger sister is soooooo cute!!! *its kinda rare that i actually call her that.hehe*


she was asking for my address here on msn(yes,my whole family chat with me on msn.)yesterday.
reason? cuz she wanna mail me letter.
how sweeeeeet is that?
and today she was like ' adeline,i lost your address.can u pls give me again.plssss!! beautiful with cherries on top!!'
dont u think thats so cute and sweet and thoughtful coming from an eight year old kid?
she might be annoying at times,yet she can still be sooo sweet.
i find it really cute,dont u reckon?


ANYWAYS,

wanna know some INTERESTING,HOT GOSSIP ????
*which i think most of u might already know*

PARIS HILTON LOSES INHERITANCE WHICH WORTH $ 60 MILLION!!!
*click to read full story*

ROFLMAO!!!!

serve her right.

sorry to all the paris fans out there,but i just dislike her.=-)




picture of the day:


saw this AWESOME picture of us " G6 4 princesses" (as how some of our ex-classmates address us,which i take it as a COMPLIMENT) while i was looking for pictures of me and serena.
i love u guys to bitSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
my SAM days would never be the same without you guys.
we have been through thick and thin yet remain so close.
cant wait till the 4 princesses reunite again end of this year when fei and i go back!!!
MWAAAAA!!!!!!


~toodleS~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home